England

Yorkie

The ice caps are melting, noone can afford to live, theres war all over and all the news is about tiny flags being a different colour, it's just wank. 

Anyway just watching for gordon and bruno and i hope it ends like this between them ;d

the-simpsons-bart.gif

No one in their right mind should give a shit about what we wear. Most of the people complaining probably don’t even like football. I couldn’t care less about England outside of the major tournaments although I will change my tune if we start getting more of our players in the squad 

Just now, Matt1892 said:

Gallagher is a really good player, I don’t know why he gets as much criticism as he does.

He just got sent to the shops there mind 😂 

2 minutes ago, Matt1892 said:

Gallagher is a really good player, I don’t know why he gets as much criticism as he does.

Similarly to Gordon, he's massively improved this season.

Proving a lot of the doubters wrong.

2 minutes ago, Matt1892 said:

Think it’s mainly down to him being another production line midfielder who has athleticism and strength but isn’t particularly creative or quality on the ball. His shielding is very good and he does a lot of great work off the ball but he’s not amazing in possession

1 minute ago, Aiston said:

Wish we signed Paqueta, fantastic play there.

What the fuck was Pickford doing :lol:

Appalling goalkeeping that [emoji38]