England

Yorkie

Just now, joeyt said:

I know this isn't any kind of hot take but Bellingham is incredlble to watch

Was thinking the same earlier, same with Foden in the kind of form he is in at the moment.

Love watching Doku. Absolutely electric. He’d be despised and wanted dead by the Jack Colback fan club but I’d love him at us.

3 minutes ago, Disco said:

Love watching Doku. Absolutely electric. He’d be despised and wanted dead by the Jack Colback fan club but I’d love him at us.

He's quality but equally frustrating at the same time!

Just now, joeyt said:

Remember when we were pretty close to signing Lukaku's brother? Think it was under Bruce and we ended up with Danny Rose instead

Playing in the Turkish second division these days so probably for the best. Not that Rose wasn’t absolutely gash too, had completely forgotten he played for us. 

7 minutes ago, joeyt said:

I know this isn't any kind of hot take but Bellingham is incredlble to watch

He'll be a footballer that you'd pay to watch alone in a few years.

Only in England would we finally learn to produce the volume of high class players required to win a major tournament, only for us to employ someone who'd struggle to get onto the coaching bench at an ambitious championship club. :lol:

Fuck me, watching world class players with no patterns of play is absolutely soul destroying.

Bowen making all the wrong decisions. That offside goal has wrecked his head, going for goal all the time out of desperation to get back what was taken from him. 

22 minutes ago, Ronaldo said:

Dunk is a good defender. He absolutely should not be in the England team in the tournaments though.

At current moment, he's played the second most passes in the PL, 100 behind Rodri. He looks like prime John Terry playing for Brighton. Not watching this game but hopefully he's playing well as I think him and Stones could form a formidable partnership. 

2 minutes ago, LiquidAK said:

Bowen making all the wrong decisions. That offside goal has wrecked his head, going for goal all the time out of desperation to get back what was taken from him. 

I can completely understand it mind, in a position so stacked he's got to be thinking the number of caps he gets will be fairly limited, be gutting to think you scored a goal for your country, it get ruled out, and then you never get one 

1 minute ago, Lush Vlad said:

This Belgium kit is giving off massive Sunday league vibes. Looks like the shirts are not supposed to go with the shorts and socks. 

Didn't they base it on TinTin?