England

Yorkie

Fuck me, this is rubbish! Southgate masterclass!

His inability to change a game in any way is Bruce-esque 

Edited by Holmesy

I think we’ve been pretty good. Made two errors at the back and Belgium scored from both. We’ve created plenty of chances to score.

A successful international break.

Belgium giving their best generation to  Martinez was a joke, and we’ve managed to top them with Southgate.

Bellingham and Foden giving off an aura of “I’m too good for the rest of you lot”. 

Only had it on for half an hour. But constantly over playing, being greedy, picking the wrong pass.  

1 minute ago, RodneyCisse said:

I know it’s been covered already but my Christ we’re going to be awful to watch this summer.

I've just got a feeling it's going to be a real WC 2014 & Euro 2016 situation. 

Every single one of them should be ordered to ring the parents of a soldier who has died serving his country in Afghanistan

1 minute ago, Kimbo said:

A successful international break.

Belgium giving their best generation to  Martinez was a joke, and we’ve managed to top them with Southgate.

When Southgate first came on the scene the side wasn't really that good.

This was a side with the likes of Lingard, Alli and Young in it, with Jones, Dier, Delph, Rose and Welbeck sat on thd bench. Hence why he did a good job.

It'd only really recently that we've come into a dearth of talent and no longer seem to know what our best eleven is.

1 minute ago, Kid Icarus said:

Didn't think Bellingham was all that good and took longer than normal on the ball, but that was one of those big player moments like.

Yeah, think Onana made things difficult for him. Thought he had a really good game defensively, covering the gaps just in front of the defence.

Good persistence by Jude to steal that one at the end though. Great mentality.