England

Yorkie
Message added by Disco,

Use the Euros forum please - https://newcastle-online.org/forum/36-euro-2024/

I don't think England will lose or so, but Iceland is a decent and organized team. Having beaten Turkey 3-0, Netherlands twice and the Czech at home in the qualifiers and then taking 5points against Portugal, Austria and Hungary I doubt England will destroy them. Expect a solid 1-0 win with a goal in the 90th or so.

:thup:

I think we'll win, but I don't know why Iceland are being talked down like we should be steamrolling them, they're a decent side.

Yeah i never said we should steamroll them. I just i think we'll win regardless of what front two we decide to pick. At no stage did i say that i think we are going to smash them.

I think Roy saw the difficulty that we had in breaking Slovakia down, and Iceland are going to defend in a similar way. So Vardy is out because there won't be space for him to run into, Sterling is in because he'll have the pace to beat a defender out wide, and Kane is in because we could do with a strong physical presence against that team.

Lallana is unlucky. He seems to make everyone play that bit better.

Guest firetotheworks

Has there ever been a more self-obsessed cringe-fest of a presenter than Gabriel Clarke? Nee one needs to see your decomposing heed man, fuck off.

It would be an absolute embarrassment if Iceland turned us over tbf. Should be crushing them and, along with Wales, represent the might of the home nations in the Quarter Finals. Irish and American tears will be lapped up mercilessly as Raheem nets the third.

Enough with you ignorance.

Iceland have clearly made strides in recent years and England are not as good as many people think.

Has there ever been a more self-obsessed cringe-fest of a presenter than Gabriel Clarke? Nee one needs to see your decomposing heed man, fuck off.

Got worse and worse over the years. Can't stand him.

We've scored a free kick, a pen, a goal handed to us within one yard by the opposition... All against supposed lesser footballing nations.

But yeah, let's stick to this formation no matter what.

Guest Open_C

It was fucking obvious how Iceland were going to play and that if we'd spend the game doing what we done in the previous 3 games we'd get absolutely nowhere, insipid as fuck. Roy is a fucking idiot.

Well done Iceland though, class fans too :thup:

:thup: aye, all of this

Doubt it will matter much because it's Iceland but neither Kane or Sterling should be playing.

:lol: So arrogant.

Because i think we can beat we can beat Iceland? GTFO :lol: Not like i'm saying it about a legitimately great team now is it.

If me thinking we can beat Iceland is arrogant then go ahead and call me arrogant.

You're fucking arrogant :lol:

Doubt it will matter much because it's Iceland but neither Kane or Sterling should be playing.

Because i think we can beat we can beat Iceland? GTFO :lol: Not like i'm saying it about a legitimately great team now is it.

If me thinking we can beat Iceland is arrogant then go ahead and call me arrogant.

:lol: Mole is my dude, but.

http://i.imgur.com/VDjowbk.gif

You're f***ing arrogant :lol: