England

Yorkie

English managers are worse than English players. So much arrogance they miss the basics. Please be Pardew so I can ignore this s*** forever. I will settle for Championship with Benitez #Paella@BenisHouse

English managers don't get a chance at top teams and are therefore relegated to constant shitness. Would be happy to see Wenger get the job, but arrogance has f*** all to do with it.

FSho4Sam. Idemt.

English managers not getting top jobs is part of the problem. Accept it bro.

Which ones should though, Pardew, Sam, Wor Schteeve all had a chance here and were garbage, why would a proper team bother with them. Eddie Howe maybe or some of younger generation but the others are dinosaurs. Rotten percentage football with zero tactical nous or flexibility. Can't establish a sustainable system, can't organise and play good football, and simply are not good enough.

Howe is one certainly. The thing is barely any of them even get the chance to move from lower league teams to PL clubs. It's a fucking mess. Our footballing culture is completely geared to wanking over foreign managers who've been allowed the chance to build a reputation in their own country.

English managers are worse than English players. So much arrogance they miss the basics. Please be Pardew so I can ignore this s*** forever. I will settle for Championship with Benitez #Paella@BenisHouse

English managers don't get a chance at top teams and are therefore relegated to constant shitness. Would be happy to see Wenger get the job, but arrogance has f*** all to do with it.

FSho4Sam. Idemt.

Which ones should though, Pardew, Sam, Wor Schteeve all had a chance here and were garbage, why would a proper team bother with them. Eddie Howe maybe or some of younger generation but the others are dinosaurs. Rotten percentage football with zero tactical nous or flexibility. Can't establish a sustainable system, can't organise and play good football, and simply are not good enough.

Howe is one certainly. The thing is barely any of them even get the chance to move from lower league teams to PL clubs. It's a fucking mess. Our footballing culture is completely geared to wanking over foreign managers who've been allowed the chance to build a reputation in their own country.

Loads of them get given jobs at teams battling against relegation. They're welcome to win the league like Ranieri did if they want to. There's a real problem with coaching and management in this country but it's not down to a lack of opportunity.

Why should they be given jobs at bigger clubs instead of making the club they're already at compete with bigger clubs?

It's a shame this level of criticism only comes out after a defeat to Iceland though, wasn't too harsh prior to this with the "we won the passing" rhetoric. Then again, it's always like this.

Not going to lie, I fucking loved that. All three pundits laying into the team, coaching and management. No holds barred. Doesn't happen nearly enough.

Match of the Day would be absolutely brilliant if they were as blunt as that every week.

Guest firetotheworks

FSho4Sam. Idemt.

Loads of them get given jobs at teams battling against relegation. They're welcome to win the league like Ranieri did if they want to. There's a real problem with coaching and management in this country but it's not down to a lack of opportunity.

Why should they be given jobs at bigger clubs instead of making the club they're already at compete with bigger clubs?

Honestly just assumed FS was joking about tbh. I can't believe that anyone who regularly watches English football can really believe that this is true.