England

Yorkie
Message added by Disco,

Use the Euros forum please - https://newcastle-online.org/forum/36-euro-2024/

Backwards manager, who couldn't make a system work despite having several friendlies and 4 relatively easy competition games.

Sturridge on the right.  Kane on the left (when Vardy came on).  Rooney on the pitch.  Alli playing loads.  Dier at DM. 

Major footballing nation? f*** off.

Seriously mate, why do you feel the need to f***ing point score?

Imo the arrogance of the nation and team contributes to the shitness.  In any case I'll leave it out

:thup:

Imo the arrogance of the nation and team contributes to the shitness.  In any case I'll leave it out

Yee talking about arrogance? Dee one.

Yee talking about arrogance? Dee one.

TBF to Alan Jnr if there is one thing he kna's all about it is arrogance contributing to shitness.

That's definitely part of it.

I also think the influence the Premier League has had has definitely had a negative effect for the national team. Now I know our record before it started wasn't the best either, but look at how Klinsmann was able to go around every Bundesliga team and sell them his idea of how they all had a role to play in ensuring the German national team returned to where it should be. Could you imagine Roy bumbling around trying to say the same to somebody like Mourinho? Or Ferguson when he was around?

The additional money also makes people lazy and all of it floating around just means clubs throw money at their problems instead of trying to look at things differently and ensure your team is coached 'properly'. Leicester winning the league are a perfect example of how a well drilled team can go far.

just wanted to make more people angry with the pardew gif :lol:

http://i.imgur.com/cOvYMkq.gif

:lol: He did that at FT. This gives him an out at the dumpster fire he's built at Palace. He really does land on his feet, man.

Be interesting to see who does get the job because the list of names is tragic.

Only one I would want would be Howe but pretty certain it'll be Southgate (current favourite too).