England

Yorkie
Message added by Disco,

Use the Euros forum please - https://newcastle-online.org/forum/36-euro-2024/

Still in awe that Ian Wright managed to compare Iceland's victory to the performance of the Monstars in Space Jam. Absolutely phenomenal punditry.

Haha, that was class. What a nutcase.

Googled it to see if there was a clip yet. Discover he's used Space Jam before in his punditry. :lol: f*** sake.

:lol: kinell, really?

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2015/04/21/ian-wright-west-ham-united-situation-is-like-space-jam/

Recycling his own wacky analogies. :lol:

Southgate favourite and Pardew second favourite.

Tells you everything you need to know about the FA, and why we've failed for the past 2 decades.

Who would you go for?

I pretty much can't think of a suitable candidate that would be prepared to take the job. What a mess.

Who would you go for?

I pretty much can't think of a suitable candidate that would be prepared to take the job. What a mess.

I'll say this very quickly and quietly, Rafa.

Still in awe that Ian Wright managed to compare Iceland's victory to the performance of the Monstars in Space Jam. Absolutely phenomenal punditry.

Googled it to see if there was a clip yet. Discover he's used Space Jam before in his punditry. :lol: f*** sake.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2015/04/21/ian-wright-west-ham-united-situation-is-like-space-jam/

:spit: Amazing.

English managers are worse than English players. So much arrogance they miss the basics. Please be Pardew so I can ignore this shit forever. I will settle for Championship with Benitez #Paella@BenisHouse

Tells you everything you need to know about the FA, and why we've failed for the past 2 decades.

Who would you go for?

Think it would be perfect for Wenger, although he would never take it.

English managers are worse than English players. So much arrogance they miss the basics. Please be Pardew so I can ignore this shit forever. I will settle for Championship with Benitez #Paella@BenisHouse

English managers don't get a chance at top teams and are therefore relegated to constant shitness. Would be happy to see Wenger get the job, but arrogance has fuck all to do with it.

English managers don't get a chance at top teams and are therefore relegated to constant shitness. Would be happy to see Wenger get the job, but arrogance has fuck all to do with it.

FSho4Sam. Idemt.

Guest neesy111

3 lions on a shit.

English managers are worse than English players. So much arrogance they miss the basics. Please be Pardew so I can ignore this s*** forever. I will settle for Championship with Benitez #Paella@BenisHouse

English managers don't get a chance at top teams and are therefore relegated to constant shitness. Would be happy to see Wenger get the job, but arrogance has f*** all to do with it.

Hodson got Liverpool, messed it up and got England. It's all arrogance, media, players and manager think they turn up and beat Iceland. Football is a simple game complicated by idiots. Maybe a couple of Wingers would have helped, or not playing the top scorer in centre mid, or not having a Striker take every corner, free kick etc and doing fuck all else, probably Kane's arrogance that one.

FSho4Sam. Idemt.

English managers not getting top jobs is part of the problem. Accept it bro.

Who would you go for?

We should've given it to Ancelotti a year ago, made him the best paid coach on the planet to make it happen, whatever it took.

I'd give it to Pellegrini from those available.

English managers are worse than English players. So much arrogance they miss the basics. Please be Pardew so I can ignore this s*** forever. I will settle for Championship with Benitez #Paella@BenisHouse

English managers don't get a chance at top teams and are therefore relegated to constant shitness. Would be happy to see Wenger get the job, but arrogance has f*** all to do with it.

FSho4Sam. Idemt.

Which ones should though, Pardew, Sam, Wor Schteeve all had a chance here and were garbage, why would a proper team bother with them. Eddie Howe maybe or some of younger generation but the others are dinosaurs. Rotten percentage football with zero tactical nous or flexibility. Can't establish a sustainable system, can't organise and play good football, and simply are not good enough.

FSho4Sam. Idemt.

Christ almighty. :lol: