England

Yorkie

Sutton's the biggest advocate of PFMs working on the punditry circuit. He was basically working as Nigel Pearson's agent back around the time we hired Rafa.

I hadn't seen him on the TV until the weekend when I saw him on the Celtic match. He came across like a right condescending t***.

I'm not surprised that Shearer didn't like him.

I'd never seen him until he was on MOTD2 a couple of weeks ago and he came across as a absolute cunt.

Seems many have the same opinion of him.

Love re-reading that article, it's so good.

Sean Dyche: "Michael Cox, who did he play for?"

He's got a f***ing nerve like, bog standard lower league centre half clogger. :lol:

:lol: Can't stand Dyche, like. Totally embarrassed himself with all that nonsense about foreign managers in the summer and how he'd be regarded as a genius if he wasn't English.

Guest firetotheworks
Aside from the infuriating habit football has of putting a indefinite article in front of a club or player’s name, this sums up the PFM attitude to football, and possibly to life itself: foreign is rubbish, British is best. The PFM always thinks the things he’s heard about are better than the things he knows nothing about. There’s no room for learning. If it was worth knowing, he’d already know it.

:fwap:

Gareth Southgate as England manager. I could be physically sick. I hope he's outed as a nonce.

I'm with you comrade. Fucking hate the  mediocre cunt.

Never been more embarrassed.  Actually worse than having Allardyce.