England

Yorkie
Message added by Disco,

Use the Euros forum please - https://newcastle-online.org/forum/36-euro-2024/

In December a man was jailed for walking up to Sterling and calling him a “black scouse cunt” before repeatedly kicking him in the legs. He then said: “I hope your mother and child wake up dead in the morning, you nigger.”

:jesuswept:

Guest firetotheworks

Yeah, I think that's the first time I've ever been genuinely gobsmacked by how low and tenuous they'll go. As MD has said, I'd be getting my lawyers all over that shit, it's fucking sick.

The subtext to all of this is ultimately “black athletes need to shut up and just appreciate what we’ve given them.”

The Sun have been doing this to the working class for decades. There's an extra layer with the "he's black so he's a gangster" shite but the sheer disgust the Sun and Mail have for the riff raff is actually impressive.

Guest firetotheworks

I wasn't going to stab anyone with my knife until I saw that one specific tattoo of a gun.

It is absolutely ridiculous like, but honestly Millenniums and their Tats, when's it going to end ? The ones who are being "individualistic" now are the ones who stay tat free.

Guest Howaythetoon

I hate the media me, I can safely say I haven’t bought a paper probably in over a decade if not more and only ever read something if it’s posted on here or elsewhere and even then it’s mostly sport related content. They will be the first to hail him a hero if he scores the winning goal in the final of the World Cup. Detestable bastards read mainly by mongs.

It is absolutely ridiculous like, but honestly Millenniums and their Tats, when's it going to end ? The ones who are being "individualistic" now are the ones who stay tat free.

maybe never because who gives a fuck what people do to their own bodies?

When you are trying to discourage your own teenage daughter to get inked up, when all of her role models are it's kind of tough. The only thing that'll stop her I feel is the cost of it, she's going to need save that money for university.

Guest Howaythetoon

I was never one for tattoos, but now have one and would get more if I had the time, money and a higher pain threshold, but it’s not a must or a burning desire. Each to their own.

Piers Morgan is one of the few people I just legitimately cannot see speak. I don't think there's a person alive that I cannot stand more.

Alan_Pardew_3161373b.jpg

Sporting scum is one thing. Morgan is just plain mankind scum.

I can't believe you just made me stand up for that prick.

Guest Howaythetoon

I struggle to get why anyone would employ someone like Morgan after what he did when an editor, he shouldn’t be credible at all. I say struggle, I know why, but I just can’t in my right minded way can quite fully grasp it. Same with why people would read say the sun.

I struggle to get why anyone would employ someone like Morgan after what he did when an editor, he shouldn’t be credible at all. I say struggle, I know why, but I just can’t in my right minded way can quite fully grasp it. Same with why people would read say the sun.

There are no morals in ratings and profits man. In a capitalist society almost everything is forgiven, if you can grind some profit out of it. Look at the Mackems and Johnson, for example.

When you are trying to discourage your own teenage daughter to get inked up, when all of her role models are it's kind of tough. The only thing that'll stop her I feel is the cost of it, she's going to need save that money for university.

I've spent 1200 quid on tattoos in 3 years at uni. The cost will definitely not put her off.

I've spent 1200 quid on tattoos in 3 years at uni. The cost will definitely not put her off.

She could get loads more if she spent her uni fund on tats instead.

Piers Morgan is one of the few people I just legitimately cannot see speak. I don't think there's a person alive that I cannot stand more.

Alan_Pardew_3161373b.jpg

Sporting scum is one thing. Morgan is just plain mankind scum.

I can't believe you just made me stand up for that prick.

Tbh I actually enjoy watching Pardew make an absolute cunt of himself. I cannot even watch Morgan when he makes a tit of himself, I just end up shouting at the tele :lol:

I think it's his almost Pardew level of smugness crossed with him being a legitimate scumbag. Pardew is a grade A tosser in and out of the game too though, so given the opportunity I'm pretty sure he would emulate Morgan - he'd 100% wire tap some cunt if he could.