The 2015/16 Betting Thread

Kaizero

I will cry if Porto and PSG win tonight.. Had €15 on Newcastle, Milan, Spurs(cant belive they paid 2.25), Celtic, Rangers and so on.. paid around €2000

Still got one bet. €15 on Barca, Celtic, Dortmund, Porto, PSG, Juventus.. win = 70ish

Betfair have the New York Jets up 16-10 against the New England Patriots, but the opposite score is true. Not sure if the odds are following this misinformation and if there's any way to profit from it :lol:

I just Fiorentina to score for over £50. Roma always concede so obviously they're not going to away at the league leaders.

Last kick of the game. :celb: Just as well seeing as I had it on as a big loss-chasing single.

Guest Roger Kint

I need a win tonight after a horrendous weekend!

Nearly £300 up off the 365 offer and one of the jammiest racing trebles in history yesterday :lol:

Naturally Sammy cost me £100 with that miss last night so im back to being shit

I need a win tonight after a horrendous weekend!

Nearly £300 up off the 365 offer and one of the jammiest racing trebles in history yesterday :lol:

Naturally Sammy cost me £100 with that miss last night so im back to being s***

Nice! A few of my mates had 0-0 on Sunday! Ha ha! That miss was horrendous! Four favourites in the league cup tonight returns 12/1! Chelsea, Arsenal, Leicester and Everton! I fancy some of that!

Guest Roger Kint

Ha ha! Well this bet is going well!

Only LC game i put in my £10 acca was Arsenal. Millwall, Inter, Cesana, Cheltenham and St Johnstone all obliged.

Guest Roger Kint

:knuppel2:Arsenal lost me £200 odd Went for -

Arsenal

Stoke

Hull

Everton

millwall

Then only Millwall came in for you. Unless you backed 'to qualify' which would be awful odds for most of those