The 2015/16 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Won £45 from the Ladbrokes in-play offer. Then staked £5 on Reading to grab a late equaliser which one me an extra £15. That with £12 matched betting 'win' makes my profit of last night at £70.

Then I log in here and puts it all into perspective. :) 

Had £30 on Spurs, Palermo, Man Utd, Real Madrid and Boro - Palermo let that down but got the £30 back as a free bet. Still undecided what to use it on.

Last night put £20 on Man Utd, Real Madrid, Boro and Donetsk. Returned £112.

Looks a lot more difficult tonight.

7/10 on the double chance, surprising. Lyon have put some form together in Ligue Un though.

Not overly confident on anything tonight to make the bet worthwhile. Maybe Roma / Olympiakos double.

My favourites Nice let me down for goals with a drab 0-0 on Sunday but they're on again tonight, replaying the game that was abandoned last month. Over 2.5/BTTS is 13/8 because Nantes games typically go under but the original fixture was 2-2 at half time when it was called off. Worth a pop, 5.30ko.

My favourites Nice let me down for goals with a drab 0-0 on Sunday but they're on again tonight, replaying the game that was abandoned last month. Over 2.5/BTTS is 13/8 because Nantes games typically go under but the original fixture was 2-2 at half time when it was called off. Worth a pop, 5.30ko.

Did you go for this?

Did you go for this?

:thup:

Mad pricing. Bookies haven't yet noticed that with the exception of Lille killing the game at the weekend, Nice games are always good for goals for and against.

Guest Roger Kint

Went for 3-1 Bayern, guessing i will be cashing out if/when it gets to 3-0 the way this is going. Arsenal wont score :lol: