The 2015/16 Betting Thread

Kaizero

It looks like Palace are eighth (!) favourites for relegation next season. 6-1 at William Hill according to oddchecker. On half season form they should be favourites. They've barely got more points than Villa since Christmas.

Their odds are longer than Swansea, who are at 4-1. Swansea are a stable mid-table club, with an established system that is not especially manager-dependent. Palace are far more likely to go down than them.

Wanting to put a double on next season: NUFC to win the championship and Pardew to be sacked. Where's the best place to find odds on that combo?

Request a bet with someone like Skybet or Betfair, I would guess.

B365 surely must be doing their inplay offer for the Champions League final?!

I thought they would have done it for the Europa final to be fair, maybe they've binned it til next season?

Ta

Let us know if they offer you something!

I only looked into SkyBet, they've got a disclaimer on the request a bet page that says they only do it for outcomes that occur during play. I stopped looking. Imagine the odds won't be anywhere near as good now...

14/1 hmmm tempting

Since we last won the Championship, how many of their league winners have ended on 100+ points? Must be pretty realistic I guess?

One, Leicester with 102. Teams generally get high 80s early 90s.

14/1 hmmm tempting

Since we last won the Championship, how many of their league winners have ended on 100+ points? Must be pretty realistic I guess?

One, Leicester with 102. Teams generally get high 80s early 90s.

cheers

In case anyone hasn't done it......!

Deposit £100 into your B365 account; 

B365 - pre-match - £50 on over 0.5 goals - 1/10 returns £55, 

Skybet - pre-match - £7.33 on no goalscorer - 13/2 returns £54.98, 

B365 in-play - £50 on whatever you want which is refunded if it loses!