The 2015/16 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Aye, great post. :thup: I suffer from being lazy. Can't be arsed looking through the odds a lot of the time.

I do like to go high stakes on singles though. An example of what I'd be looking at this game week is Swansea vs. Stoke. Swansea are 6/5 to score over 1.5 goals. Alright they had a 0-0 with Everton recently, but four of their last five they've scored 2 or more, including against Spurs and Man United. Would genuinely be tempted by £30-50 on it.

I actually like the way you bet. Logic behind a side and then bet big on it. Sometimes you're a bit mad with Scandavian teams in Europe though. :lol: I won a fair bit from Stabaek, Rosenborg and Bodo/Glimt tips from you though.

Now give me Freeman.

If you've got the time, there's great prices to be found by doing a decent amount of research and not looking solely at the usual leagues/teams.

BET365's stats page is absolutely brilliant for this (BetRadar's database). Who do you bet BTTS & Over 2.5 with anyway Wullie? I've seen you post a few bets with it but I've never seen it anywhere.

Apart from 365's stats bit, I find this website absolutely invaluable: http://www.matchresult.co.uk/

Very simple, consistently updated tables giving home/away/all percentages in a huge amount of leagues for a variety of markets including BTTS and overs/unders. Find 'Average Match Result' consistently useful when it comes to stuff like team goals.

http://i.imgur.com/KHOlCco.png

These days I usually gamble by obtaining funds through matched betting. That way I get to withdraw enough for me and stil have a decent betting budget to play about with.

The process of placing your bets are quick enough but the process of the overall operation (checking bets have been credited correctly, checking your bank account, reading the terms and conditions, etc) can time a bit of your time. But it's still worth it for me as the ratio of making £X is still a lot healthier than that of my hourly wage. (Plus, I do a lot of it during work! :lol: )

My £10 to £1000 - started a week ago - is already up to £60, plus £10 withdrawn. Internationals are great for 0.5+ goals, although I've been burnt a few times domestically.

This weekend, for example, you know that Man City v B'mouth, Chelsea v Villa etc won't be 0-0. 4 or 5 of these takes £60 to around £75, before long it's triple figures for stating the obvious.

But the problem is the mind games you play with yourself. Right now I don't know whether to keep going with £60, withdraw it all, or take another £10 out and continue. Maybe split it into 2 separate strands, as a safety net.

I couldn't ever stake £800 on something, it'd be torture :lol:

Fuck it, might as well get in on one of these things as well. Won't be going as far as £1000 though, probably closer to £500 (if I make it that far :yao:).

Starting with £20 on over 1.5 goals in Toronto against New York Red Bulls

So do you always put it on as a treble 0.5+ for example or now you're up to £60 will you split it to 3 singles?

Personally, I always do it as a treble/4-fold. Decimal odds come to roughly 1.2, although Real Madrid had two 0-0s recently and they were a right ballache :lol:

So do you always put it on as a treble 0.5+ for example or now you're up to £60 will you split it to 3 singles?

Personally, I always do it as a treble/4-fold. Decimal odds come to roughly 1.2, although Real Madrid had two 0-0s recently and they were a right ballache :lol:

Might give this a whirl next time I see a decent free bet join offer :thup:, generally only bet low stakes like so I doubt it'd last long.

Fuck it, might as well get in on one of these things as well. Won't be going as far as £1000 though, probably closer to £500 (if I make it that far :yao:).

Took until the 79th minute for the second goal. Antiscore was sent off in the first half as well apparently :lol: :lol:

Nadal, Venus Williams double now.

f*** it, might as well get in on one of these things as well. Won't be going as far as £1000 though, probably closer to £500 (if I make it that far :yao:).

Took until the 79th minute for the second goal. Antiscore was sent off in the first half as well apparently :lol: :lol:

Nadal, Venus Williams double now.

Was sent off while sat on the bench

Find the match, click into the match, then click on Goals at the top. It's the fourth option down.

Doesn't matter how often you use a bookie, you'll not see some markets unless you're specifically looking for them.

It's on Bet365. Goals section in matches.

I use BET365 all the time and I can't find this stats section

Click on the little bar graph next to each match (as long as you're on the desktop site).

Withdrew a bit from my 'challenge' but this is where I'm at so far.

Gibraltar-Scotland(1.5+),Poland-ROI(Poland 2+ goals)

Wales-Andorra (1.5+),Netherlands-Czech(0.5+),Turkey-Iceland(0.5+)

Toronto vs NY Bulls - over 1.5 goals

Dustin Brown (vs Tommy Paul)

Corinthians vs Goias - over 0.5 Goals

Djokovic/Nadal Double

Murray (vs Berdych)

Roughly 65-70 off 10, I think.