The 2015/16 Betting Thread

Kaizero

I wouldn't touch us with a shitty stick.

Like the sound of Villa.

Everton are the best bet of the weekend for me as 8/11 at home to Watford looks like excellent value. I'll be doubling Everton with Soton (7/4) and might have a treble with Man Utd (4/6) as well.

PP have gave me a free £20 bet in shop so think I'll go home via Clayton Street tonight and use that on a double.

Don't see the appeal of Villa whatsoever. Bournemouth at home, eager to impress with a positive attitude and a good recruitment summer behind them. Think they'll win by more than one goal even.

agree. BTTS is tempting.

:thup:

I hate that I've gone all out and stuck £40 in my account because its the start of the new season but have no idea who to bet on any more. I'm hoping Blackpool are still shit cause Colchester at home for 5/4 doesnt seem to bad, the others I fancy are Middlesbrough 11/8, Sheff Utd 6/5 and Tranmere at 5/6.

I hate that I've gone all out and stuck £40 in my account because its the start of the new season but have no idea who to bet on any more. I'm hoping Blackpool are still shit cause Colchester at home for 5/4 doesnt seem to bad, the others I fancy are Middlesbrough 11/8, Sheff Utd 6/5 and Tranmere at 5/6.

Only 21 players in their entire squad, one of which is Nile Ranger. They're still imploding.

The wagering requirements is way too much, though.

Works best with backing and laying on Betfair-

If you place your qualifying bet on an event that finishes after the event that you place your bonus on (e.g qualifier on premier league game,bonus on horse race tomorrow),as long as your selection for the bonus bet loses,then you have no rollover.

If the bonus bet wins then your back to square one, but it's handy tip to have a chance of beating the rollover requirements and extracting as much money from the free bet when laying it off.

:notbad: Interesting. This would definitely allow you to withdraw your money from their site? I guess it's been tried before?

Made £57 profit out of it. :joey:

Not touching blackpool game as I can see their fans getting it called off again