Georginio Wijnaldum

Disco

Twatter full of rumours he's off to Roma. We should at least break even on him IMO.

Didn't roma sell Pjanic to fund a replacement for the injured Rudiger.

We shouldn't sell cheaply.

We won't. Despite the fact he's gone missing for a lot of the season, there's clearly a very good player in there. I think he'd have looked twice the player next season under Rafa.

Agree but prepare for pelters him and Sissoko are this forums pet hates [emoji38]

I think Sissoko would look a different player under Rafa, he actually did for the last 6 or so games of the season.  Wijnaldum however was still just as shit as ever right to the last, despite basically everyone else upping their game under Rafa he was still as infuriating as ever.

Was generally reported that Southampton paid QPR only 4 million for Austin.

That's still decent money for a player who would have been gone in the summer on a free, Gini have 4 or 5 years left on his deal !!

Not to mention Austin apparently couldn't pass a medical.

Guest chopey

I remember when he signed last year and he walked into st James for the first time in total awe of his new surroundings I thought that he would be our future captain but it looked like one of McClarens compromises was to play him no matter what even if his form suffered.

I wonder what Rafa would turn this lad into if he was to stay.

Twatter full of rumours he's off to Roma. We should at least break even on him IMO.

We won't. Despite the fact he's gone missing for a lot of the season, there's clearly a very good player in there. I think he'd have looked twice the player next season under Rafa.

Agree but prepare for pelters him and Sissoko are this forums pet hates [emoji38]

I think Sissoko would look a different player under Rafa, he actually did for the last 6 or so games of the season.  Wijnaldum however was still just as shit as ever right to the last, despite basically everyone else upping their game under Rafa he was still as infuriating as ever.

Sissoko was still poor in the final 6 games IMO; he just put more effort in.

Wasn't much cop under Rafa either.

We weren't really much of a team under Rafa until the last few games where the players started to understand their roles better. I could definitely see Rafa getting some mileage out of his type of player IF his attitude was right. That's the question mark, not his ability.

I think Sissoko would look a different player under Rafa, he actually did for the last 6 or so games of the season.  Wijnaldum however was still just as s*** as ever right to the last, despite basically everyone else upping their game under Rafa he was still as infuriating as ever.

Sissoko was still poor in the final 6 games IMO; he just put more effort in.

I'm sorry but his performance in the Spuds game was one of the best I've seen from him, showed what he was capable of, wasn't "poor" as you call it for sure.

Still not sure what position this guy should play in. If there is interest and the money is substantial, we should sell.

We used to say the same thing about Sissoko until we all just realised it doesn't matter where he played at really, it all depended whether or not he could be arsed and the same applies to Gini.