Georginio Wijnaldum

Disco

I thought Wijnaldum looked invisible for Holland when we played them as well.

Gary Lineker used to be invisible for England as well until he scored.

Didn't play in midfield or on the wings though

I thought Wijnaldum looked invisible for Holland when we played them as well.

Gary Lineker used to be invisible for England as well until he scored.

Didn't play in midfield or on the wings though

The game's moved on a lot since then. Considering Wijnaldum has played anywhere from holding midfielder to left wing yet still scored 11 goals is good reason why we'll demand a premium for him. How many goals did £25m rated striker Troy Deeney score when playing solely as a striker for Watford?

Thought he looked invisible for Holland, too. He seems to need to be the main focus in order to be most effective. Anywhere else and he won't really be doing anything. If he does go Liverpool, it'll be between him and Coutinho for that free roaming 10 spot and they already have Mane as the winger/striker, so dunno where he fits it.  He'd be better off at Spurs IMO.

I doubt we'll keep hold of him. I feel like Rafa could find a better replacement anyway once we're back in the Prem.

CnrZDOiXEAA20Ee.jpg

Imagine having dreams that boring

There's more truth in the Zlatan story than Klopp having dreams over Gini

Because of where his arm is it looks like Klopp is admitting to being an alcoholic.

Really like that we are telling Liverpool to pay £27m in cash up front rather than paying for him over 5 years.

We are doing the right thing. They are minted and if they want him they can cough up.

Guest neesy111

Liverpool plans will grow to detest him. They never took to Owen because of his personality but at least he got goals for them.

This shitstain is 1000 times worse.

RIP to the Liverpool fans, replaced by plans.

If Rafa had been in charge all season, we would have seen a different player. Klopp, like Rafa, is a good manager and will get the best out of Wijnaldum.

It's a real shame that a professional footballer needs a manager to motivate them to work harder but that's the reality.

He will do ok there but I'm more than happy to see him leave.