Georginio Wijnaldum

Disco

Form is always going to fluctuate, but he isn't a central midfielder; he's not a winger either. Rafa has had a look at him centrally and personally I think it would be an oversight not to use him in preferred position.

This fucker needs to start pulling his weight and get his arse in gear away from home. Starting today I hope we see the clearly gifted footballer this lad really is...he could be massive for us in the run in.

Come on son. Make a name for yourself!!!

Guest firetotheworks

He plays like he hasn't got a care in the world, which when you're in our position is completely unsuitable. He just looks like a spineless coward and has done for the entirety of his away performances and more recently his home performances too. Clearly not shit, but he's got zero fight in him.

Guest neesy111

He plays like he hasn't got a care in the world, which when you're in our position is completely unsuitable. He just looks like a spineless coward and has done for the entirety of his away performances and more recently his home performances too. Clearly not shit, but he's got zero fight in him.

I noticed this today, when he has space he's never in a hurry to run with the ball for example.