Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

IMO he has came to a new club, is desperate to make an impression and has put his foot in sometimes when it isn't needed. There has been no malicious intent in any of his fouls, he's just "trying too hard" to win possession/break away.

Two or three games of scoring goals and all of this will go away - but you can guarantee any slight 50/50 or foul (like Saturday) will be picked up immediately and ran with the media.

Sadly he is a marked man, similar to Costa at Chelsea. Teams will kick him and try to wind him up, as they do with Costa quite frequently.

http://outside90.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/gabriel-vs-newcastle-300x200.jpg

Gabriel was lucky to have made out of that in one piece tbh.

Aye, Mitrovic could have headed his foot off if he wasn't careful.  Just more proof that Mariner had an excellent performance, letting the game flow and playing on instead of pulling us up for this serious incident.  Must have been totting up Mitrovic's serious fouls before going back to send him off when there was a break in play.

Gabriel looks like he is going to kill him with his foot - so much intent.

I thought he looked far from slow and lumbered against Man Utd.

Same here. He looked miles away Saturday because he spent his short time on the pitch 20-30 yards away from his nearest teammate.

In the short time he was on the pitch, he had about half a dozen balls played up to him, I think he managed to keep possession once. I'm not writing him off yet, but I've seen nothing to his game so far to suggest he'll be anything other than an expensive flop.

Another Carr duffer.

Same here. He looked miles away Saturday because he spent his short time on the pitch 20-30 yards away from his nearest teammate.

In the short time he was on the pitch, he had about half a dozen balls played up to him, I think he managed to keep possession once. I'm not writing him off yet, but I've seen nothing to his game so far to suggest he'll be anything other than an expensive flop.

Another Carr duffer.

You just fucking wrote him off in the last part of your sentence man.

Its an indefensable red card. Over the top of the ball with studs into shin.  No point appealing cos it will just be increased to four games out if we do.  Sign  Austin now.  Mitro will be suspended for half the season as he is too stupid to learn from his errors of judgment.

Anyway, asides from his obvious temperament issues, does anybody else think he looks like a big & slow lumbering oaf thus far?

Should have bought Austin.

IP check pls.

Another Carr duffer.

Has to be a joke account. :lol:

Another Carr duffer.

You just f***ing wrote him off in the last part of your sentence man.

You're right, it should have been a question mark. Edited.

Another Carr duffer.

Has to be a joke account. :lol:

Why? He's bought some absolute shite recently.

In the short time he was on the pitch, he had about half a dozen balls played up to him, I think he managed to keep possession once.

That's what I thought as well, seems other people were watching a different game to me. I don't get how Cisse is blasted for his work outside the box when he seems to retain possession a lot better. Early days though, I still think Mitrovic will improve once he understands he doesn't have to prove he's hard enough for English football.

Love seeing a player written off after 16 minutes of a match because he didn't bring the ball down with every one launched at him.

He was good at Man Utd in a difficult situation for him, the other three games are irrelevant as he played about a combined 30 minutes in all three.

Manyoo he was a little less isolated imo, Perez did a good job of occupying the space in that game. The same space that was totally void in the arsenal game.

Love seeing a player written off after 16 minutes of a match because he didn't bring the ball down with every one launched at him.

He was good at Man Utd in a difficult situation for him, the other three games are irrelevant as he played about a combined 30 minutes in all three.

Manyoo he was a little less isolated imo, Perez did a good job of occupying the space in that game. The same space that was totally void in the arsenal game.

Fair point. I wonder how much better Perez would've fared in that environment which had Arsenal throwing themselves at the ground, as he himself is skillful enough to win freekicks in a similar manner, has quick feet, and could've caused their defence and midfield some problems.

Fair point. I wonder how much better Perez would've fared in that environment which had Arsenal throwing themselves at the ground, as he himself is skillful enough to win freekicks in a similar manner, has quick feet, and could've caused their defence and midfield some problems.

He should have been playing, simple as really. We need to ditch Anita or Colback and get Perez in there. We'll be much the better for it imo.