Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Its an indefensable red card. Over the top of the ball with studs into shin.  No point appealing cos it will just be increased to four games out if we do.  Sign  Austin now.  Mitro will be suspended for half the season as he is too stupid to learn from his errors of judgment.

We get it, you're the owld man who doesn't like the foreigners, get a nice bit of british beef in. You've made your point. Now pls stahp posting s****.

An indefensible red card [emoji38] have you ever played football. That happens just about every  Sunday and at the most it's a free kick. It was a booking and that should have been it. The referee knew spirits were higher here and we'd get in Arsenals face as we looked for our first win. Decided he wouldn't be intimidated by the crowd and that he'd play centre piece and "manage" the fixture. Was hopeless.

Having watched the other dubious sendings off from yesterday, I can't  help wondering whether there has been some kind of referees' directive issued from the centre (referee Big Brother) to stamp down (no pun...but think I/we may be able to find humour in this now...ish) on what Martin Keown ( proper tackler) called levellers. If there has been, it probably meant to improve people's enjoyment of the game, ensure those with more  attacking flair get a fair chance to do their thing. However, yesterday it ruined three games of football. I particularly feel for Stoke, two reds in 30 mins (Adams definitely was influenced by his reputation, imo): game over.

The art of tackling is well underrated. As a CB myself I enjoy a good tackle almost as much as a good goal. It always has been and will be the case that attacking play is more entertaining but that's not to say that good, solid defending should be talen out of the game. It's a contact sport where men and women need to stand up and be counted. Because of that contact it requires passion, grit and determination in every game. Clamping down too much on tough tackling to an extent would ruin the game. On that note I still maintain that Joey Bartons two tackles before and after half time in the 4-4 got us that very result because they were firm and made Diaby (?) Lose his cool.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/03/17/article-2294816-18BD34AD000005DC-314_634x431.jpg

Wasn't a red and nothing done in retrospect either. Was a million times worse.

I forgot how f***ing diabolical that challenge was!  Martinez was a f***ing disgrace after that match as well.

Not even a yellow, think it got given as a foul so no retrospective action could be taken because the ref saw it.  That odious t*** Whealen  defended it as well

No card, Haidara misses considerable amount of game time. And we've got people claiming Mitrovic's was deserved. Fucking hell have a word.

Not that I think Mitrovic should have been sent off but a disgraceful decision in that game has absolutely no relevance to any other challenge

More hassle than he's worth.

:lol: God I hate football fans.

It's people, not just football fans. It's the fucking tabloid generation, attention span of a nat, where everyone is fucking offended at everything and yet can't be bothered to do a fucking thing about anything. It's been three games and that's enough, can't be spending any longer than that on a player, not enough time in our busy football fan lives. Should've signed a war veteran, he would've got the exact same red card and the exact same suspension, but he would've been a fucking hero. Jacky Colback picks up this red and there'd be a change.org petition before you could say pirouette. Every day I'm a step closer to buying an island and working out how to make WMDs.

More hassle than he's worth.

:lol: God I hate football fans.

It's people, not just football fans. It's the f***ing tabloid generation, attention span of a nat, where everyone is f***ing offended at everything and yet can't be bothered to do a f***ing thing about anything. It's been three games and that's enough, can't be spending any longer than that on a player, not enough time in our busy football fan lives. Should've signed a war veteran, he would've got the exact same red card and the exact same suspension, but he would've been a f***ing hero. Jacky Colback picks up this red and there'd be a change.org petition before you could say pirouette. Every day I'm a step closer to buying an island and working out how to make WMDs.

:lol: Thanks Semi..., your going off half-cocked really cheered me up! "Put them in a field, and bomb the barstewards!"  :lol:

I'm sorry like, I disagree with anyone who says that wasn't a red. By the letter of the law it was as clear a red card as you'll see. And I thought Sissoko thoroughly deserved the yellow early on as well. Thought the red did fine to be honest. Embarrassing hearing our fans chanting all that stuff at the ref when in reality he's had a decent game.

Mitrovic needs to do better...simple. He's only got himself to blame.

You're taking your horseplop talking levels to new heights here.

OK.

Simple question... Taking off any black and white specs that we all wear, if those tackles were made on our players would we or would we not have been shouting for reds.

i don't see that it's even a 'tackle'.  mitro has gone to try & trap/play the ball as it comes down & when the arsenal dude gets his foot in 1st mitro's boot goes straight down his shin.  never a red for me & i don't think i'd be super arsed if the roles were completely reversed.

Spot on which is why I say I don't think it was even a foul, just a clumsy accidental collision as he tried to get the ball under control and coqboy got in quicker.

Meanwhile, guess what the punishment was for this challenge today?

http://cdn.nothingbutnewcastle.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/luke-shaw-vs-swansea.jpg

Clue: It wasn't a red card. Or a yellow.

http://cdn.nothingbutnewcastle.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/luke-shaw-vs-swansea.jpg

Throw in to Man United!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And there's the consistency which for me is the only issue i have with all this. Its a total disgrace having one rule for the top 4 and another for everyone else. They aren't even subtle about it any more. I've seen Rooney go out of the way to elbow a player in the face, and have nothing done then or after. That was probably the decision that broke the camels back for me, no going back from that. The FA are as corrupt as FIFA. The whole sport needs nuking.