Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

20 years old and 47 cards? WTF? That cannot be possible, if so we really shouldn't have gone anywhere near him.

It is over the course of 130 games, so a yellow card every other game/other two games - which is no different to someone like Matic.

For a striker?  :lol:

How many goals did he get in that time?

20 years old and 47 cards? WTF? That cannot be possible, if so we really shouldn't have gone anywhere near him.

It is over the course of 130 games, so a yellow card every other game/other two games - which is no different to someone like Matic.

70. Not bad for a 20 year old.

70odd goals... and well playing as a lone striker (which he has a lot) will mean you'll pick up loads of cards. Battling against two centre backs, backing in etc.

He does need to calm down, but he's hardly the villain of the year.

In shite leagues, but that's not the point, the point is he's almost as likely to get booked as he is to score and since refs in this country have him marked and the quality of the league is higher, then that ratio will catch up at some point. Its ridiculous.

In shite leagues, but that's not the point, the point is he's almost as likely to get booked as he is to score and since refs in this country have him marked and the quality of the league is higher, then that ratio will catch up at some point. Its ridiculous.

Why ask how many goals if you've already decided their worthless. You thought it was going to be less than cards didn't you?

I don't get what people get so worked up about this guy. He is a aggressive and hard working power striker that sometimes lets his hunger take the best out of him. I rather have a player like this than some nonce that walks around not caring for a single thing. Whatever is the limit from him staying on the pitch instead of being sent off is up to the coaches to work on. I have trust in that the player himself 100% wants to be on the pitch and do as well as he can at all times.

For a striker?  [emoji38]

70odd goals... and well playing as a lone striker (which he has a lot) will mean you'll pick up loads of cards. Battling against two centre backs, backing in etc.

He does need to calm down, but he's hardly the villain of the year.

:thup:

Cattermole 232 games to 80 yellow cards...and he's a fucking cunt (but also a defensive mid where you'd expect yellow cards to be picked up)

This is the ballpark to where the guys discipline level sits, somewhere in the realms of the stupidity of the Cattermole's and Tiote's of the world...and the guy is a striker.

Why ask how many goals if you've already decided their worthless. You thought it was going to be less than cards didn't you?

I wasn't sure and why i asked, however before it being pointed out i'd have thought a 20 year old striker would be on around 20 cards in total, not 47 yellows already.

Even more stunned no one seems arsed.

Cattermole 232 games to 80 yellow cards...and he's a fucking cunt (but also a defensive mid where you'd expect yellow cards to be picked up)

This is the ballpark to where the guys discipline level sits, somewhere in the realms of the stupidity of the Cattermole's and Tiote's of the world...and the guy is a striker.

He's 20 years old man, and very fucking talented. Let's give him a chance.

He's 20 years old man, and very fucking talented. Let's give him a chance.

Don't get me wrong, i like him, loved his performance against Manu but thought he was daft against Arsenal for giving the ref a chance to send him off, but i hoped he's just trying to make an impression and getting carried away. I really didn't know about his record until now, i can't believe we took that much of a gamble on him. Thank christ we didn't sell Cisse, between them we might get a full season of games out of them but knowing our luck both will be banned at the same time.

I wasn't sure and why i asked, however before it being pointed out i'd have thought a 20 year old striker would be on around 20 cards in total, not 47 yellows already.

Even more stunned no one seems arsed.

Cos he hasn't had 47 for us and couldn't care less at the moment about his "previous". If he carries on in the same vein for the next 5 games after (I assume) he's been told to calm it then yeah, he'll be getting on my nerves.

Guest Geordiesned

Scored for Serbia tonight against France.

He didn't know a lot about it - shot hit him on the knee and deflected past keeper.