Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Guest Roger Kint

I would probably get a good laugh out of it if I were Mitrovic, tbf :dontknow:

As would all sane/normal people. James is neither though.....

I realise this was all meant in jest, but it is not at all professional for the club's communications team to make cheap jokes at the expense of a young kid who is clearly trying to settle down at this club and this division.

Jesus man, go pay for a hooker or something, you really need to get a hug/laid

With an outlook like that, how have you gone through 30 years of life and not killed yourself?

Your disbelief in his lack of a successful suicide attempt based on one post illustrating care for a young man who is new to the country makes me wonder if you're just surrounded by lemmings and cliff jumping is simply something to pass the time :lol:

With an outlook like that, how have you gone through 30 years of life and not killed yourself?

Your disbelief in his lack of a successful suicide attempt based on one post illustrating care for a young man who is new to the country makes me wonder if you're just surrounded by lemmings and cliff jumping is simply something to pass the time :lol:

It's such a sensitive post man, I just want to give him a big hug and tell him there's still hope left in the world. :lol:

I hope someone has sat this lad down and explained the damage he has done by having to miss three games and leaving us totally exposed up front. If he gets many more cards I am going to explode

Whoever that is won't be helped by someone else at the club making a joke about it.

James is right - the likes of us having a joke about it isn't the same as an official at the club making the joke in a public forum. The worry is that this player has a rather self-indulgent attitude, and doesn't realise that he has a responsibility to other people to conduct himself better on the pitch.

Guest firetotheworks

In the couple of minutes interview that I've seen with him, I'd say he's not a complete gimp and will have taken it as the joke that it obviously is. I can't believe it's even being discussed.

Guest vondutchie

I hope someone has sat this lad down and explained the damage he has done by having to miss three games and leaving us totally exposed up front. If he gets many more cards I am going to explode

Is this post a joke?