Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Guest Howaythetoon

Strong etc. but I don't see any quality on the ball or goal threat inside the box tbh. Held onto the ball far too long at times and as impressive as he was in the air, a lot of headers were wayward. For the money spent... I think Austin would have given us more immediately. Hopefully he will develop and become a top player.

Ridiculous taking him off. Absolutely insane.

He picked up a knock. Nothing serious but that's why he came off.

He'd been crocked for ages before he went off, could hardly move.

Got to remember he's effectively missed 4 games due to how early he went off against Arsenal so his match fitness will be a bit of an issue.

I've just finished watching the game, got to say he was my man of the match, great to see a centre forward putting himself about for us once again, deserved a goal but his passion and determination was infectious, tremendous performance, the goals will come with this attitude and some better service of course.

Already thinking he's probably the key to us getting out of the shit. Alright he's rash and has got himself in trouble but his desire and commitment up front is a huge part of what we've been lacking. Some drive, some old-fashioned centre forward play and some geeing up of the crowd and his teammates.

Considering he's only 21, brand new to the club and hasn't even scored a goal yet, it's a fairly fucking embarrassing state of affairs.

Looks very slow. Don't see a lot of goals in him. Held the ball up well. Basically we have what we had with Shearer in his final year.

Might be worth seeing how he looks against someone other than Man U or Chelsea before deciding he's no goal threat.

Looks very slow. Don't see a lot of goals in him. Held the ball up well. Basically we have what we had with Shearer in his final year.

Might be worth seeing how he looks against someone other than Man U or Chelsea before deciding he's no goal threat.

I agree he's played against two good teams. Time will tell. We are better with him in our team for sure as we are so poor at ball rentention.

Maybe poll worthy on how many goals people will think he'll score?

It's massively refreshing to see someone with genuine passion, he got the fans going a few times which can play a massive part.

I think the passion is the biggest key, especially in a team which is often accused of being a bunch of mercenaries. Along with Ayoze who also has it in spades it can really lift a team not to mention the supporters.

It's massively refreshing to see someone with genuine passion, he got the fans going a few times which can play a massive part.

I think the passion is the biggest key, especially in a team which is often accused of being a bunch of mercenaries. Along with Ayoze who also has it in spades it can really lift a team not to mention the supporters.

Having both Perez and Mitro up front could really be the spark we desperately need. Two dudes who give a shit leading up forward, forcing the mostly mercenaries behind them to play on the front foot.

Hopefully this performance is a sign of things to come, he looked fantastic today. Him and Perez as a partnership really complement each other.

Hope McClaren sticks with them. Daft how I have to say this. :lol: