Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Still had an absolutely wank match IMO, but scoring goals is what strikers are judged on.

He was rubbish most of the game, got owned by Kone but fair play he at least got on the end of the one that mattered. I wouldn't trust him to score the goals to keep us up though.

Was utter shit most of the game but given that I usually criticise him for his heading, off the ball movement and not jumping he was fucking brilliant for the goal and got us a draw so fair play

Pleased he took his shirt off because I can now dismiss the theory that he's slow because he's carrying a bit of weight. If he is, it's not on his middle.

Unfortunately it doesn't mean we can expect him to get any faster.

Was utter shit most of the game but given that I usually criticise him for his heading, off the ball movement and not jumping he was fucking brilliant for the goal and got us a draw so fair play

Some jump to get out of the way of the fan, too.

I thought Defoe was holding the ball up better than him today. I wouldn't mind seeing us go 4-4-2 with him and Cisse up front. That might give us some more threat in the penalty area.

I'm glad that he's scored and he showed loads of bottle when he didn't want to go off injured, having said that, I thought he was going to get another booking when he started to run at the ref before thinking better of it.  :lol:

I thought Defoe was holding the ball up better than him today. I wouldn't mind seeing us go 4-4-2 with him and Cisse up front. That might give us some more threat in the penalty area.

Agree. Perez and Townsend wide, just get balls in the box. We all know Cissé is canny at scoring from low crosses

I'm glad that he's scored and he showed loads of bottle when he didn't want to go off injured, having said that, I thought he was going to get another booking when he started to run at the ref before thinking better of it. :lol:

That was brilliant :lol:

Love this guy so much, his celebration was just brilliant. Really hope he pushes on from here, determined for him to succeed here.

His attitude today was the best thing I've seen from a player of ours for a long time, he's not the best player yet but he's head and shoulders above the rest of that shower of shite on that alone.