Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Some serious stupidity in this thread. How some can have a go at fans on a message board for rating Mitrovic as if it has any bearing on Benitez picking him or dropping him from the lineup. Laughable stuff.

Not his best performance today at all, but what a goal. His confidence in his own ability and his passion might make him a player one day.

Or not rating him?

Some of the posters who don't rate him seem to think it's the fault of those who do that Mitro gets a game the way they're going on about it.

Drogba didn't pull up any trees until he was in his mid-twenties, if we're talking pointless comparisons.

Reckon Mitro has done alright for a 21 year old so far, with his goals domestically, internationally and in the champions league, it's not his fault we placed all of our faith in him for our goals this year.

Anyone who can't see useful qualities in him for a kid his age must be watching different games to me, I think he'll end up being a very good striker whether it's here or elsewhere.

Doesn't help us now though this is the issue. I like him, he has a lot of heart and of course will develop over time. It won't happen in the next 8 games.

He is not good enough at the moment, but people tend to forget his age. Can't think many target men who are already at their best at 22. He is going to get a lot better and he just needs someone to challenge him for the strikers place. Maybe Cisse being fit again changes this.

Give your head a shake man for f***s sake and stop making excuses for this heap of s*** regarding his age. Just look at Lukaku who's only a year older and light years ahead

He's not a premier league striker in a million years. To be honest I'd give passion and take my shirt off and run around if I scored against them, doesn't detract from the point I'd be s**** for 99% of the game

What an absolute pleb.

Interesting that it came from a floated cross rather than one flashed across the 6-yard box. He doesn't seem sharp enough or quick enough to dart front post and touch it in. Put something like that floated for him to attack far post though and he might get the goals to keep us up.

He's learning. He's a kid but he learns and doesn't stop.

Take this example. This is a guy who was booked inside 30 secs on his home debut, booked within 2 minutes in his next match and sent off in 15 minutes of his first full start at home.

The same guy yesterday was booked in a full blooded derby only because he took off his shirt when he scored the equaliser. And had he not learnt from his past, he would have chased Martin Atkinson off the field after being adjudge to have made a foul, he would probably shoved his manager and team doctor when being told he was not well or simply, he could have done something stupid out of frustration in the game and got himself sent off.

He's learning and he will get better. Cut the kid some slack.

Interesting that it came from a floated cross rather than one flashed across the 6-yard box. He doesn't seem sharp enough or quick enough to dart front post and touch it in. Put something like that floated for him to attack far post though and he might get the goals to keep us up.

Bring back the floated set penis to Willo Mitro at the back post.

I always thought he was a bit chubby and overweight, TBH.  He may be a bit too heavy and sluggish, to ever become a top player.  But he certainly isn't fat  :shifty:  Built like a brick shithouse. 

So happy for him to get the goal.  Just a shame it wasn't the winner.  I was down in the corner where he got double footed by the fan :lol: it was pretty hilarious. 

Sadly, he's not enough of a natural goal scorer.  Unless he hits a mad run of form between now and the end of the season.  I just don't see where our goals are going to come from?  I don't think we'll score enough to stop up. 

I love this maniac like. After that shoulder "foul", it looked like he was about to rip the arms off the ref and beat him to death with the severed limbs until he got a chance to think for a second :lol:

Really hope he can get a few more important goals this season and help keep us up

I'm still angry about that shoulder barge 'foul.' It was a ridiculous decision, he was in down the left as well if I remember it rightly. I had a massive rant about it for a good few minutes after it happened before realising that I was in the house alone, and the cat wasn't listening.

Which is the complete opposite to Cissé, funnily enough. Cissé is great at attacking the low, drilled crosses before the defenders have time to react. I'd try and play them both now and have them in the box with balls played in much more often than we have done this season, should be goals coming from having two strikers that thrive on different sorts of deliveries.

http://www.nufcblog.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/mike-williamson-360.png