Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Started once this season and scores, plays 25 minutes doesn't score and hes getting grief already.

Perez has been far worse over more appearances and everyone falls over themselves to make excuses for him, definite favourites on here.

His chances he missed last season f***ed us, he's also already missed 2 excellent chances in 2 games this season. He deserves the criticism.

His goals at the back end of the season almost saved us as well. He's missed 2 decent chances which are by no means nailed on for any striker to score, but because he could have done better he's judged on 2 'excellent chances' he's missed, rather than the positives he brings to the team and the fact that he's scored and has a fantastic goals-minutes ratio off his last 10 competitive games.

It's quite easy to suss out the people who have an agenda against him.

Yes. We have an 'agenda' because we've pointed out how this guy consistently misses the chances presented to him. His misses last season were one of the (small) reasons we went down, had we instead bought a proven Premiership striker and paid the going rate for one. We were desperate for someone to hit the ground running, instead we put our money and time into a kid from a foreign league and put the world on his shoulders.

In fact, every person who's criticized Mitro on here has said the same thing: right player, wrong time, wrong move for him. But sure, delude yourself into simplifying the world around you. Whoever doesn't agree with you has an 'agenda,' marra.

:lol: Er, no they haven't. All I've seen is "he's s***"/"not good enough"/"misstrovic".

Misstrovic is pretty good though :lol:

I prefer Shitrovic myself.

Big game for him tonight I think.

Thought he still looked very big despite the talk of him getting leaner. Looked very slow too. Suppose he hasn't played much football tbf

He needs more time on the pitch to be confident, he's not really had it. The murphy choice upfront was a bit odd in the cup. Probably why Mitrovic is trying to play back heels & show off in the time he does have etc. Still annoying as fuck man. He had ritchie bursting on his right hand side. I can deal with players missing chances, dont concede due to a basic sideways pass.

shit

People have way too much time for him because of things he's said and he's a bit mental.  If he never said all the stuff about dreaming of nufc and idolising Shearer etc people would be raging a lot more about how shite he's actually been

s***

People have way too much time for him because of things he's said and he's a bit mental.  If he never said all the stuff about dreaming of nufc and idolising Shearer etc people would be raging a lot more about how s**** he's actually been

This. Looked fat slow and lazy. Mitro this and mitro that, no way is he getting 15 goals this season which we knew ages ago. All down to Gayle. Still handy to have to play off when he can get hold off the ball but he is far from a goalscorer even at this level

I know it was slightly before, but it was his pathetic flick try and give it to Shelvey which gave them possession which led to the goal. Ritchie was a simple pass about 5 yards infront of him.

That fucken flick he done still has me "rattled".