Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Showed today how dangerous he can be. Showed more attacking thread in 15 minutes than Joselu has in 5 matches. He was showing for the ball constantly and looks so positive and confident. Can't believe so many don't rate him, absolutely mental. Some side will be getting a very good player when we inevitably let him go.

Questioning the management.

His strength causes problems. He's tragic in front of goal (although still comfortably better than Joselu) but he's proven in the past to be involved quite often in the good things we do in the final 3rd.

There's no reason at all Joselu should ever play ahead of him again, and that applied about half a dozen games ago.

Showed today how dangerous he can be. Showed more attacking thread in 15 minutes than Joselu has in 5 matches. He was showing for the ball constantly and looks so positive and confident. Can't believe so many don't rate him, absolutely mental. Some side will be getting a very good player when we inevitably let him go.

Missed a sitter, yet again!

Perhaps he should start wearing his Serbian shirt under his Newcastle shirt?

Missed a sitter, yet again!

Perhaps he should start wearing his Serbian shirt under his Newcastle shirt?

:lol: he was on the pitch for about 20 mins, and had a shot blocked. Fair play tho we should stick with the dude who tried to slide a shot in for no apparent reason and hasn’t scored in forever

:lol: that was tragic

Guest firetotheworks

It was a lot easier to get on board the 'Why isn't.................playing ffs!?!' train when it was Ben Arfa, like. I dunno how anyone could be arsed to feel passionately about Mitrovic playing, but fair play like. I can barely get worked up about it and more just reflect on how tragic it is that there's a player playing for us that's bad enough to justify any desire for Mitrovic. It's more along the lines of if Ben Arfa was never here and there was uproar about Ryan Taylor playing ahead of I dunno, Amalfitano.

Guest firetotheworks

I'm not convinced by Gayle in this league and he's looked either bizarre or non-existent at times. Saying that though, he's scored, had a goal wrongly chalked off, and aside from Saturday has looked more involved. Not really good enough, and he doesn't really do any hold up work, but I'd try him as well nonetheless, he's the only one with anything to really justify his place.

It was a lot easier to get on board the 'Why isn't.................playing ffs!?!' train when it was Ben Arfa, like. I dunno how anyone could be arsed to feel passionately about Mitrovic playing, but fair play like. I can barely get worked up about it and more just reflect on how tragic it is that there's a player playing for us that's bad enough to justify any desire for Mitrovic. It's more along the lines of if Ben Arfa was never here and there was uproar about Ryan Taylor playing ahead of I dunno, Amalfitano.

:thup:

I’d sell Mitro or anyone in a heartbeat for a better option. But genuinely joselu is absolutely horrific and I don’t see how anyone can claim he should be starting over Mitro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:thup:

Lee Ryder‏Verified account @lee_ryder

13m13 minutes ago

#nufc have certainly looked at Cenk Tosun but reports that Mitrovic has been offered in swap deal+cash aren't true. As we reported yesterday NUFC won't sell Mitro if it isn't right for them

I’d sell Mitro or anyone in a heartbeat for a better option. But genuinely joselu is absolutely horrific and I don’t see how anyone can claim he should be starting over Mitro

Rafa Benitez obviously thinks Joselu is the bees knees. And he should know because even the blind can see the sun shining out his arse.

Guest firetotheworks

I don't think anyone is, at least anymore. I expect very little difference between them though tbh, a slide shot straight at the 'keeper vs a shot straight at the 'keeper. Hopefully we can get someone in in January and it'll all become moot.

Lee Ryder‏Verified account @lee_ryder

13m13 minutes ago

#nufc have certainly looked at Cenk Tosun but reports that Mitrovic has been offered in swap deal+cash aren't true. As we reported yesterday NUFC won't sell Mitro if it isn't right for them

What a scoop.

Not sure how anyone can really be so sure on their judgement of Mitrovic. When was the last time he got a run of 5-10 starts which all strikers need? Think he can absolutely be better than Gayle & obviously Joselu, but he hasn't had a look in and some fans have written him off anyway by the sounds of it.

Daft really. Keep hearing Gayle is better for us but unless you play to his very limited strengths, which we don't (we play lofted balls forward & deep crossed into the box very often) then Mitrovic is the best option for us all day long. Which is why some won't stop harping on about him starting.

Another thing is, Gayle and Joselu have confidence issues, their heads go down so easily. Mitrovic has been treat like shit here and yet he still looks brimming with confidence and positivity when he eventually makes it onto the pitch.