Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Just to preempt all the usual moaning:

Not willing to carry the rest of the team on it?

or it could be the effect of Mitro's own fitness staff's training? (Not that I necessarily believe those recent whispers.)

You're saying that Mitro's working on his fitness level? No way :D

Real shame this one.  He hasn't done too badly for us given the chance but Rafa clearly doesn't fancy him and I can see him being shipped out sooner rather than later.

I think there's definitely a player there, can see him moving on and oing very well but it's pretty clear he's got no future here.

Wouldn't surprise me if he was used tomorrow, if not to start, later in the game. If Rafa wants rid then it's an opportunity to put him in the shop window. We don't have the squad to play the same team all season and as has been seen sometimes the players left out in he cold can come in and do a job if they're motivated. Think he'd be a handful if he was fired up. The problem is I'd see him being a potential liability again which works against him from a discipline point of view, which means Rafa might not want to is playing with 10men...

Remember what Rafa said about 5mil striker, 10mil, 15, 20... If that's what he thinks, why is he asking for Mitrovic 10-15 mil and keeping Joselu? Wouldn't it be more logical if he asks < 5mil for Mitro? Crazy situation... but I guess that's just another day in Newcastle under Ashley.

Remember what Rafa said about 5mil striker, 10mil, 15, 20... If that's what he thinks, why is he asking for Mitrovic 10-15 mil and keeping Joselu? Wouldn't it be more logical if he asks < 5mil for Mitro? Crazy situation... but I guess that's just another day in Newcastle under Ashley.

It doesn’t mean Rafa doesn’t rate him as a player, it just means he feels Mitro is incapable of following his Instructions and playing to his system. That’s why Joselu gets game time and Mitro doesn’t.