Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Graham Courtney was on Talkshite this morning and said that the situation regarding Mitro is completely untenable. Rafa considers him a bad influence and a liability and wants him out of the club ASAP. Courtney said he wouldn’t be surprised if the club just tear up his contract to get him out of the club. Obviously we know that last bit won’t happen but as long as Rafa is here, Mitro will be nothing more than a last hurrah if we’re losing with 10 minutes to go. The sooner people get their heads around that the better.

If that is true then Rafa has spent £5million on Joselu, simply to force Mitrovic out. Given Rafa'sopinion on £5mill strikers, that is very questionable.

Graham Courtney was on Talkshite this morning and said that the situation regarding Mitro is completely untenable. Rafa considers him a bad influence and a liability and wants him out of the club ASAP. Courtney said he wouldn’t be surprised if the club just tear up his contract to get him out of the club. Obviously we know that last bit won’t happen but as long as Rafa is here, Mitro will be nothing more than a last hurrah if we’re losing with 10 minutes to go. The sooner people get their heads around that the better.

If that is true then Rafa has spent £5million on Joselu, simply to force Mitrovic out. Given Rafa'sopinion on £5mill strikers, that is very questionable.

Well if he considers him a liability and a bad influence, why wouldn't he buy Joselu for £5m? It's not like he could go out and spend £30m on a striker he actually rated.

We might still be in a similar sitution even if he had been playing, but for me he is a much better player than Joselu even if he is completely mental

I already said it's the one decision I can't understand from Rafa not to use him at all, but then I have no idea what is going on behind the scenes. Rafa's not the type to cut his nose off to spite his face as some are suggesting, I can only assume that Mitro is rocking the boat and that's why he's being kept away from the core squad.

Courtney was slagging Joselu off yesterday as well at half time, I was honestly surprised when I watched the extended highlights on Sky to see he actually did some really good link up work, and lead the line pretty well apart from offering no goal threat at all....which I think we have to accept as a given. If he scored goals he wouldn't cost £5m.

That Courtney is an absolute wanker mind, knows next to nowt about the club and is always really negative about us.

FWIW, I thought Joselu was okay yesterday, would have taken Gayle off ahead of him in all honesty.

Courtney was slagging Joselu off yesterday as well at half time, I was honestly surprised when I watched the extended highlights on Sky to see he actually did some really good link up work, and lead the line pretty well apart from offering no goal threat at all....which I think we have to accept as a given. If he scored goals he wouldn't cost £5m.

That Courtney is an absolute wanker mind, knows next to nowt about the club and is always really negative about us.

FWIW, I thought Joselu was okay yesterday, would have taken Gayle off ahead of him in all honesty.

Graham Courtney is old school, I can remember him from the Metro radio (?) commentary days. He was a gobshite then, and his views are pretty much stuck in a time warp like the brigade he used to share comments with, like John Anderson and Bob Concur. He's worse actually because he thinks he's a real fountain of football knowledge when he's actually clueless.

That Courtney is an absolute w***** mind, knows next to nowt about the club and is always really negative about us.

Graham Courtney is old school, I can remember him from the Metro radio (?) commentary days. He was a gobshite then, and his views are pretty much stuck in a time warp like the brigade he used to share comments with, like John Anderson and Bob Concur. He's worse actually because he thinks he's a real fountain of football knowledge when he's actually clueless.

IT'S A GOALLLL!!!!

Mexican club, Club America also interested according to press.  Swansea and Brighton, too.

Club America, Fox Sports

https://twitter.com/NewcastleFansTV/status/950396282161516545

Swansea, walesonline

Brighton, Daily Mirror

https://twitter.com/TransferCenLive/status/950384127127228418

So yeah, if we're asking 15 mil for him, I really don't understand why are we selling him.

Coz Rafa didn’t want to play him

No, no, that's not my point. I'm talking about Rafa's 5 mil, 10mil, 20mil striker theory.

No such thing as a 15Mil striker. Rafa either sees him as a 20mil striker and is selling him cheap, or he's a 10mill striker and is getting a good price.