Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

this fucking thread man

If we could find a way of hooking it up to a turbine we could all be off fossil fuels tomorrow :lol:

:lol:

there isn't a page without someone outlining the exact same thing that's been outlined earlier in the page, probably the post before

Mackems will be seething for years to come about Mitro making them the 3rd club in history to finish bottom of the top 2 leagues in successive seasons.

A mag put them in the history books hahahahahaha

that's how this works, right?

What's with the fucking the thread title? Is this how much the Mitro fanboys are overrating him by?? :facepalm:

Such an offensive title. I'm fuming.

It's embarrassing. Enjoy that he scored against the Mackems, but don't fucking make it embarrassing. Just fucking don't, mate. Yeah?!

It's a bit silly like, but I don't find it embarrassing. It will just be a temp title for a week probs.

this fucking thread man

If we could find a way of hooking it up to a turbine we could all be off fossil fuels tomorrow :lol:

The workrate has been great in this thread, everybody's had their say (many times aswell)  :lol:

I am interested to see how he does at World Cup tbf.

They had a brief discussion about him on Stellings show today.

Le-Tiss thought he would be valued about 12m, the others thought double that. Given the valuation of shite like that Southampton guy Carillo (sp)

Mind you big nose twas the only one who predicted us losing today as well.

They had a brief discussion about him on Stellings show today.

Le-Tiss thought he would be valued about 12m, the others thought double that. Given the valuation of shite like that Southampton guy Carillo (sp)

Mind you big nose twas the only one who predicted us losing today as well.

Le Tissier doesn't even know what a transfer is.

What's with the fucking the thread title? Is this how much the Mitro fanboys are overrating him by?? :facepalm:

It's embarrassing. Enjoy that he scored against the Mackems, but don't fucking make it embarrassing. Just fucking don't, mate. Yeah?!

It's a sarcastic reposte to their claims that they relegated us last time.

Exactly. As if anyone was taking it seriously ffs  :lol:

I hope we keep him as part of the squad. Our other options are Joselu and Gayle who hasn't had a great season. Keep Mitro and buy a new striker.

Of course Cashley won't saction buying a striker without cashing in on Mitrovic.

Exactly. As if anyone was taking it seriously ffs  [emoji38]

[emoji38]

Ay caramba

Into the playoffs then. I guess Fulham would want to buy Mitro whether they get promoted or not.

If they don't get promoted they won't be able to afford him. That could open the door for a part exchange. Although Sessegnon is a huge talent for them, way more important that you have a 20 plus goal scoring centre forward than a young left back. We should listen to them if we can get him at a decent price by throwing in Mitro, 10 million plus Mitro would be a good deal for both parties I feel.

Into the playoffs then. I guess Fulham would want to buy Mitro whether they get promoted or not.

If they don't get promoted they won't be able to afford him. That could open the door for a part exchange. Although Sessegnon is a huge talent for them, way more important that you have a 20 plus goal scoring centre forward than a young left back. We should listen to them if we can get him at a decent price by throwing in Mitro, 10 million plus Mitro would be a good deal for both parties I feel.

They will be able to afford him, they just need to be careful and creative with FFP.

Sessengon isn't a left back.

Never in a million years would we have even a sniff of getting Sessegnon.

They know they will need to strike up a deal before the world cup, because they will be priced out of the market. They won't have 20 million plus to spend, if they don't go up, they will have to sweeten the pot, they'll probably offer Cairney but I hope we don't bite on that, and insist on Sessgnon. They could wait to sell him themselves to finance the move but that would mean they will probably be in a bidding war with a bunch of other clubs. It makes a lot of sense for them and us tbh.

Never in a million years would we have even a sniff of getting Sessegnon.

They know they will need to strike up a deal before the world cup, because they will be priced out of the market. They won't have 20 million plus to spend, if they don't go up, they will have to sweeten the pot, they'll probably offer Cairney but I hope we don't bite on that, and insist on Sessgnon. They could wait to sell him themselves to finance the move but that would mean they will probably be in a bidding war with a bunch of other clubs. It makes a lot of sense for them and us tbh.

Sessegnon knows he can do "better", though. Players still have a say you know.