Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

So Swansea, Chelsea and us are in for him?

Replace Porto and Roma with Swansea and Chelsea and you are correct.

OK just read that those two were the other two clubs in England that are in for him.

Which could mean there are four other clubs than us looking to tie him up.

OK just read that those two were the other two clubs in England that are in for him.

As it stands i have only seen Daily Star mention Swansea and Chelsea so i'm not sure how true it is.

As it stand i have only seen Daily Star mention Swansea and Chelsea so i'm not sure how true it is.

Ah, then it's better to take it with a pinch of salt hehe

was there a Clement Grenier too or was that a manager we likned to? there's that many i get lost off

There definitely must have been because I was repeatedly saying "The grass isn't always Grenier" for a number of weeks at some point.

:lol:

Wonder if they'd do something daft like sign him then loan him to us for the season while they have Falcao. :(

Wouldn't that be then classed as being registered with 3 different clubs in 1 season which isn't allowed?

Wonder if they'd do something daft like sign him then loan him to us for the season while they have Falcao. :(

Wouldn't that be then classed as being registered with 3 different clubs in 1 season which isn't allowed?

The rule is regarding competitive matches, no? It means you can be registered with a shitload of clubs, but if you've played in a competitive match for two of them within a year you can't play for any other club. It's what fucked Ben Arfa's original Nice transfer.

Guest chicken little

I really can't see him coming here. If he wanted to sign he's had amply opportunity to have done so. next.

all standing up from the negotiating table and shouting "fuck for this for a game of soldiers" and running down to the dressing room and kitting up