Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

He's far and away better than Cisse. It showed.

Watched game today and paid attention to cisse, he played very well tbh, just didn't get the service...

No he didn't. He gave away the ball several times with his horrible first touch and didn't contribute in open play.

I can't watch Last Panthers without expecting to see this mad cunt shovelling bodies into a mass grave. Borderline racist? Yeah whatevs.

He was fired up today and won us the game, has to start against Villa.

Jesus, the tinted specs on some people. I don't like Cisse at all and would happily see him shifted, but I'm not going to let that blind the fact that he contributed well at times today.

He has been chasing lost causes more, seems more available and is making more decent runs in behind. Should have done better with the change he dragged wide. I'm just glad we don't have to rely on him for 90 minutes. Perez and Mitro to come on is a great set of options.

Cisse could have been out there all night and not scored, his control today was shocking too, he was supposed to be holding up play with all the hoofs but resembled a pissed Ameobi at times. He's saved our asses more than once in the past but he's too much of a liability to rely on him for goals, too inconsistent and clearly his heart isn't here anymore. Needs gone.

Jesus, the tinted specs on some people. I don't like Cisse at all and would happily see him shifted, but I'm not going to let that blind the fact that he contributed well at times today.

He has been chasing lost causes more, seems more available and is making more decent runs in behind. Should have done better with the change he dragged wide. I'm just glad we don't have to rely on him for 90 minutes. Perez and Mitro to come on is a great set of options.

This is a fair assessment.

Sorry but some of the above posts are just preconceived views from weeks back, both last week and this week he has looked sharp for the first hour. His game is not holding the ball up but he was always in space, was making the right runs (didn't get the pass) and he pressed hard for the hour. i really don't know how much more you could have asked from him. He looked dangerous to me.

I am the first to slate him when he looks disinterested, but that was not the case. Put your f**kin specs on to watch the game!

Thought he played crap myself, couple of times when he held it up but thats what he is suppose to do right? Was lazy in possession when we worked hard to get the ball and Colback had to foul their player.

Sorry but some of the above posts are just preconceived views from weeks back, both last week and this week he has looked sharp for the first hour. His game is not holding the ball up but he was always in space, was making the right runs (didn't get the pass) and he pressed hard for the hour. i really don't know how much more you could have asked from him. He looked dangerous to me.

I am the first to slate him when he looks disinterested, but that was not the case. Put your f**kin specs on to watch the game!

:thup:

Thought he played crap myself, couple of times when he held it up but thats what he is suppose to do right? Was lazy in possession when we worked hard to get the ball and Colback had to foul their player.

Crap? You are a Newcastle United fan and you think that was a crap performance?

Cisse played okay, if he scores the goal that went past the post everyone would say he played well. His control when getting things hoofed at him is awful but its not his strength. Beating defenders, blasting the ball and getting into goal scoring positions are his forte we just didnt play to them today.

He's far and away better than Cisse. It showed.

Watched game today and paid attention to cisse, he played very well tbh, just didn't get the service...

What about when he saved Siem De Jong's shot  :lol:

:lol: