Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

This guy is the worst striker we have had since Andreas Andersson some of his misses even shola would have buried he is f***ing hopeless

All the love in about this utter utter plank needs to stop

Oh for a jermaine Defoe

:anguish:

Essential that Doumbia hits the ground running so we actually start picking up points, but so he takes some of the pressure of Mitrovic. I don't think there's a chronic lack of ability there, I think he's just an incredibly young lad in a brand new league suffering from a lack of confidence in a team that struggles to create much at the best of times.

A 21yr with a lot of heart but no pace will struggle with such weight on his shoulders, especially in a side such as ours. I'd imagine even under ideal circumstances it would have taken him a season to learn what is going on in this league. He's on a hiding to nothing and once he missed a few his confidence is gone. The club absolutely refuses to pay the money needed for a top striker with pace and instinct cause they don't come cheap.

Agreed. Which makes our signing him even more absurd. No way were we in a position where a 20 year old from the Belgian league should have been our main striker.

I honestly don't think he'd start in any other PL side bar maybe Villa or Norwich and even then maybe. He just isn't ready.

Essential that Doumbia hits the ground running so we actually start picking up points, but so he takes some of the pressure of Mitrovic. I don't think there's a chronic lack of ability there, I think he's just an incredibly young lad in a brand new league suffering from a lack of confidence in a team that struggles to create much at the best of times.

This young lad shit needs to stop face it he's just not fucking good enough

Berahino is younger than him but twice the striker he will ever be

Walcott much younger but scored

Rooney much younger but scored for fun

There is so many more too. Stop trying to justify the fact that he's a 13m plank that isn't even in sholas league as a striker not even as good as big sibierski by the fact that he's only 21

Fact is this guy has scored 4 fucking goals all season 1 of them a penalty and 1 from 6 inches out

He's utter utter fucking shit and I refer to my previous post regarding Defoe. If we had that fella we'd be mid table by now I'm convinced of it

Bit harsh judging him against Wayne Rooney. :lol:

My point was People banging on about he's s*** because he is 21 there have been far far many better strikers scoring for fun at younger ages. That's what I was getting at

Aye because all players develop at the same rate. Vardy is having the year of his career at 29.

This young lad s*** needs to stop face it he's just not f***ing good enough

Berahino is younger than him but twice the striker he will ever be

Walcott much younger but scored

Rooney much younger but scored for fun

There is so many more too. Stop trying to justify the fact that he's a 13m plank that isn't even in sholas league as a striker not even as good as big sibierski by the fact that he's only 21

Fact is this guy has scored 4 f***ing goals all season 1 of them a penalty and 1 from 6 inches out

He's utter utter f***ing s*** and I refer to my previous post regarding Defoe. If we had that fella we'd be mid table by now I'm convinced of it

"There are loads more examples but I'll use 3 of the brightest English prospects in living memory to prove my point."

So much aggression towards a young lad who's been thrown in at the deep end.

Needs to be booed on and off the field from now on to finish him off.

Howay Wongaloaids you can do this.

:lol: :thup: I genuinely don't think it'll be long before the Wongaloids are booing him a la Thauvin.

Thauvin was booed for play acting by all accounts. Mitrovic has received large amounts of patience and support the odd games I've attended #spoilsport.

Agreed. Which makes our signing him even more absurd. No way were we in a position where a 20 year old from the Belgian league should have been our main striker.

I honestly don't think he'd start in any other PL side bar maybe Villa or Norwich and even then maybe. He just isn't ready.

Pace is a massive part of being a top level Premiership player it is wha makes this league different from evey other one. He will be sold back to the lower leagues in a year or two at a massive loss I feel.

More slaughtering for the poor lad, meanwhile Perez is God and celebrating him till 2021.

I agree here also as Perez is too slight at the moment and gets knocked off the ball far too easily - both have not been very good for a couple of month now and that's one of the reasons Ashley should have broke the bank in the transfwer widow. I've been saying it for months and my now favourite phrase of it's not 'rocket science' applys to the fact that is you don't score and if you concede in nearly every game you don't win many games and that is why the transfer window was a total disaster as neither key and fundemental areas were addressed.

Sign a winger (Thauvin) who was brought in to deliver crosses for Mitro, yet play him on the left rather then the right, where he's played most of his career and then immediatley drop him, or Mitro, or both and question why it didn't work out.

Sign a winger (Townsend) who was brought in to deliver crosses for Mitro, yet play him on the left rather then the right, where he's played most of his career and then immediatley drop Mitro....

Unbelievable.

west ham was our best performance for ages and mitro was instrumental in that, albeit he didn't score, but he held the ball up and brought others into play really well that allowed us to attack as a team

in the games since then mcclaren changed the entire team to defend against watford so mitro was totally isolated and last night he dropped him from the starting lineup :lol:

howay man

The chances are more plentiful when he plays. He just happens to miss them. We are not losing 9 points because he missed a few chances, when those chances wouldn't have existed without him there as a focal point.

Plenty of strikers have gone on worse runs before coming good for premier league teams. #wait

The chances are more plentiful when he plays. He just happens to miss them. We are not losing 9 points because he missed a few chances, when those chances wouldn't have existed without him there as a focal point.

Plenty of strikers have gone on worse runs before coming good for premier league teams. #wait

#wait????

Wait till when April or May maybe when he finds his shooting boots and we are 2nd bottom with a little R next to our name in the table

Or maybe #wait till October when he could hit the net against Burton Albion

This fucker is no good man he's paid to score goals and he's failing miserably he's a fucking carthorse

I don't think it's time to give up on him. Missing easy chances is a concern but plenty of strikers go through these spells. Benteke was on fire last season but has missed similar sitters this season.

It's a cliche but at least Mitro is getting into the positions, even when the team aren't playing well. He looks like he needs someone running beyond him, a bit like a Deeney/Ighalo partnership with strength and pace. Hopefully Doumbia can offer that, but given the "undroppable" midfielders we have, I don't think McClaren will start with them together. McClaren seems reluctant to play 2 strikers and none seem to perform up top on their own, so where we go from here, I don't know.

#wait????

Wait till when April or May maybe when he finds his shooting boots and we are 2nd bottom with a little R next to our name in the table

Or maybe #wait till October when he could hit the net against Burton Albion

This f***er is no good man he's paid to score goals and he's failing miserably he's a f***ing carthorse

This guy is right lads. Think we should play Gouffran and Townsend up front in a 442.