Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Surely he can't just take 50 million out of the TV money and give it to House of Fraser? That's got to be illegal. If not, then we need action in football. Not that the MP petition will go anywhere.

Who says he’s doing this?

The club allegedly owe him 140+ million, all we know (allegedly) is what’s disclosed in the end of year accounts, we have no idea what happens in real time between NUFC and Mash holdings.

He could quite easily be withdrawing club funds as he needs them, everyone but Justin Barnes, Keith Bishop and Lee Charnley of course are left scratching their heads.

Both the club and his holding company are privately owned so it’s not held to the same scrutiny as a PLC.

He can take money out in dividends if the club is making a profit. He has never done this. He can repay his loan but from my understanding he hasn't done this either. I hate Ashley as much as the next man but all this bullshit about people saying he is pulling money out of the club is utter bollocks.

He might not be pulling it out, but fuck knows where it's going, because there's no way it's been spent on the squad.

Presumably it's just disappearing.

Is it conceivable the money could be leaving the club through some sort of invisible membrane?

Possibly even out of the atmosphere.

“I told my agent, my brother, my family that this is the only club I want to join,” Mitrovic said. “We didn’t even talk. Especially after the World Cup a few clubs were interested but my heart wanted to come here and to continue where we stopped."

I didn’t talk to the other clubs. I know that I want to be here."

He really wants to score against us  :lol:

At least we now we know why nobody else was involved in this pursuit

I guess he loves Fulham now.

Fans, fans, fans!

"I'm happy to the moon and back.

"I'm very glad and happy and proud to finally be here and officially become a Fulham player. I have love for the fans. They're amazing fans and I have a really good connection with them.

"This is a big club and last year we made history. We want to keep making big things - and with all the fans behind us I think we can go far."

Surely he can't just take 50 million out of the TV money and give it to House of Fraser? That's got to be illegal. If not, then we need action in football. Not that the MP petition will go anywhere.

Even if this is what Ashley is doing in practice, nothing on the books would ever reflect this. The guy is a billionaire businessman, not some financial illiterate. I am not sure there would be anything untoward about him using the profits from his own investments, anyway.

Was on a bus in Edinburgh today moving between jobs. The free Metro had a headline about Rangers losing a court battle with Sports Direct over the rights to sell their shirts.

He's a cunt that uses cunt lawyers (and likely cunt accountants) to tie up deals that leave others shackled.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/2895818/rangers-sports-direct-new-kit-strip-mike-ashley-injunction-hummel/

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/rangers-strip-sales-ban-after-12872598

I think on current form if Fulham want to take him on as a Premiership player, he's currently £30million.

If he has a good World Cup they simply can't afford him.

Let's not forget they wanted £25million for Tom Cairney, a year ago.

I know prices are mental but we will not get £30m for Mitro ffs.

Bought him for £13 million and his value has not exactly decreased.

I concur, but we will not get £30m for Mitro. There is literally no chance, I'm sorry.

Vehemently disagree given that we got £35 million for Carroll before prices even began to get as ridiculous as today. Assuming he does well at the WC his price would increase even more. The only reason we wouldn't be able to get £30m for him under those circumstances would be the incompetence of our club negotiating with other clubs, which to be fair, is very possible.

I'll bet you £100 right now Mitro doesn't go for more than £30m. Or a tenner. Whatever you want but it's not happening.

£100 it is :thup: Void if he stays, naturally.

It's a bet then!

heyup Kaiz, cheque in the post?

I think on current form if Fulham want to take him on as a Premiership player, he's currently £30million.

I concur, but we will not get £30m for Mitro. There is literally no chance, I'm sorry.

Vehemently disagree given that we got £35 million for Carroll before prices even began to get as ridiculous as today. Assuming he does well at the WC his price would increase even more. The only reason we wouldn't be able to get £30m for him under those circumstances would be the incompetence of our club negotiating with other clubs, which to be fair, is very possible.

I'll bet you £100 right now Mitro doesn't go for more than £30m. Or a tenner. Whatever you want but it's not happening.

It's a bet then!

PM me your deets.

It's a bet then!

PM me your deets.

:thup:

It's a bet then!

PM me your deets.

It's a bet then!

PM me your deets.

Had on man! Using the MA method of calculating the cost of transfers you need to add in-

Transfer fee

Agents fee

Signing on fee

Wages x years of contract

BACS transfer fee

Anything else not covered by the above

Easily comes to over £30 million.

It's a bet then!

PM me your deets.

Had on man! Using the MA method of calculating the cost of transfers you need to add in-

Transfer fee

Agents fee

Signing on fee

BACS transfer fee

Dude makes a good point. PM me your deets Kaiz.

It's a bet then!

PM me your deets.

It's a bet then!

PM me your deets.

Got it mate thanks

It's a bet then!

PM me your deets.

Transfer fee

Agents fee

Signing on fee

BACS transfer fee

That only counts for incoming transfers, not outgoing. Keep up man!

It's a bet then!

PM me your deets.

Transfer fee

Agents fee

Signing on fee

BACS transfer fee

You’ve forgot the other thing he does which is that if we sign a player for £7.5m on a 3 year contract, after 1 year he adds an additional cost of £2.5m as lost player value.