Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

SHOULD NEVER HAVE SOLD HIM

When we're playing Joselu two games in a row, too right.

Tbf, Joselu scored against Spurs as well so they are both on one goal in two games so far. :lol:

Rondon & Mitrovic to choose from or Rondon & Joselu.

I'll leave that with you.

Tbf, Joselu scored against Spurs as well so they are both on one goal in two games so far. :lol:

Joselu's shit though, I never said he wasn't. It was Rafa's idea to bring him in, so take it up with him. Rafa's idea to ditch Mitro as well, and on that I reckon he will be proven right, but we'll know better by Christmas. I wouldn't go drawing too many conclusions after one goal.

When has asking for a thread to be locked ever worked? :lol: When we sell our best striker there’s obviously going to be people following his progress, it’s easy enough to not click the thread if you don’t want to read about him. The Ben Arfa thread is constantly bumped to the top of the forum and he doesn’t even play for anyone.

Joselu's shit though, I never said he wasn't. It was Rafa's idea to bring him in, so take it up with him. Rafa's idea to ditch Mitro as well, and on that I reckon he will be proven right, but we'll know better by Christmas. I wouldn't go drawing too many conclusions after one goal.

It's not based on one goal. It's based on 8-9 goals in his first season in England in a shite team, how he started last season (pre-season and a couple of goals before his suspension), half a season at Fulham, his international scoring record the past 18 months...

It's not based on one goal. It's based on 8-9 goals in his first season in England in a shite team, how he started last season (pre-season and a couple of goals before his suspension), half a season at Fulham, his international scoring record the past 18 months...

The only record that matters there is the 8-9 goals in his first season in the Premier, and that wasn't good enough. Perez got 8 last season and that wasn't good enough either. Maybe he's just been unlucky with unsupportive managers/shite team mates, we'll find out this season. It would be a massive indictment of Rafa if that turned out to be the case though, and that's the reality.

The only record that matters there is the 8-9 goals in his first season in the Premier, and that wasn't good enough. Perez got 8 last season and that wasn't good enough either. Maybe he's just been unlucky with unsupportive managers/shite team mates, we'll find out this season. It would be a massive indictment of Rafa if that turned out to be the case though, and that's the reality.

So you make your mind up on a 21 year-old based on his first season in the country. :lol:

Pathetic man.

Was it a good goal? Header? Long range? Tap in?

Pleased for the lad tbh, there's no reason his exploits/successes have to be comparative and detract from NUFC. We're separate entities now and Rafa saw fit to go with what we have/without him so we just have to comfortable with that.

Fluke tap in header

So you make your mind up on a 21 year-old based on his first season in the country. :lol:

Pathetic man.

:lol: He did well for a first season in the Premier League. In a shit team too.

Pathetic man.

I think he lacks mobility as well, so without a more impressive goal tally I'm not going to say we were wrong to sell him, just my opinion. The jury is still out on Rondon for the same reason FWIW, still to be convinced he's any more mobile than Mitro, but some seem to think that is down to fitness. We'll see.