Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

HTT, every post you make twists everything negative. There was a day when you would have been delighted with potential of Mitrovic.

Mitrovic's quality and passion were class yesterday. Hopefully goals will come.

really kept his nerve.

cahill spent the whole second half giving him little digs and pokes in his back and pulling his shirt trying to get a rise out of him. clear as daylight from the gallowgate but cahill was canny enough to do it out of sight of the ref and linesman.

Be great if he can get off the mark soon. Love his presence but we could really do with genuine pace/acceleration either side of him as he does drop bloody deep.

If we had some wide men with pace (Aarons?) then opposition fullbacks would be reluctant to push up.

he's not exactly the same as Carroll though i don't think. think he's happier on the deck than Carroll is

Carroll was good on the deck here. Fuck knows what happened to him when he left mind. Got sandbags strapped to his feet now.

I love Mitrovic as a character and aerially, but jury's still out him on the deck for me. His feet, at times, so far have seen a bit slow. We'll see though. Would be delighted to be thoroughly proved wrong as he and Perez are the only two strings which keep me interested in the club atm.

Does he not like Perez or something?

1st goal - a spear which surely would've ended up with whiplash for Perez

2nd goal - an attempted RKO across the advertisement hoardings followed by trying to separate his head from his body

Perez must be shitting himself when we score now.

Does he not like Perez or something?

1st goal - a spear which surely would've ended up with whiplash for Perez

2nd goal - an attempted RKO across the advertisement hoardings followed by trying to separate his head from his body

Perez must be shitting himself when we score now.

:lol:

Dude is going to be a cult hero very soon, if not already. I love his touch, it's very smooth. He needs to work on his fitness and he'll be fine. Like a slightly past his prime Shearer in hold up play will do just fine for us.

Fitness will come with games, he's been banned for 3 and got sent off so early against Arsenal you may as well say he's missed 4 games.