Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Mitrovic in 2-3 years time has 10 goals this season. Probably 1 season too soon to be the main striker as it's turning out.

aye he's young a raw but he has the tools to play at the top level for sure.

I hope we don't give up on him. If we can get past this season still in this division then I can see him being brilliant. So much potential.

Yeah, that's just it.  He flatters to deceive.  Looks really tide and useful when he wins a header or plays a simple pass but he lacks so badly at doing the stuff strikers need to do.

Guest neesy111

I thought he was supposed to be good at headers before he came to NUFC? His headers have been more like that of a defender intentionally heading over their own goal.

Exactly.

Mitrovic in 2-3 years time has 10 goals this season. Probably 1 season too soon to be the main striker as it's turning out.

I hope we don't give up on him. If we can get past this season still in this division then I can see him being brilliant. So much potential.

Absolutely agree, he's 21 he's only going to improve.  I thought he was really good today, had one very difficult chance. He's lost a bit of confidence in front of goal, but that;s going to happen at his age

That's in absolutely no way a guarantee. Players regress at NUFC with a hell of a lot more regularity than they improve

A non scoring centre forward isn't what we need at the moment. If he was at a West Ham or a Stoke you could say give it time and hope the goals will come sooner or later. We don't have that luxury.

Aye, we desperately need a goalscorer in Jan. On top of everything else we're desperate for.

His all round game is pretty decent, holds the ball well at time, and has decent distrubution, he's just lacking confidence in front of goal, he needs time to develop, we just don't have that time at the moment, we need another striker (that isn't Cisse) to learn from and so the pressure can be relieved from him. Hopefully he gets a goal, and goes on a run.

Absolutely agree, he's 21 he's only going to improve.  I thought he was really good today, had one very difficult chance. He's lost a bit of confidence in front of goal, but that;s going to happen at his age

That's in absolutely no way a guarantee. Players regress at NUFC with a hell of a lot more regularity than they improve

It's not a guarantee but it's a pretty likely I'd say. I think relying on him now is foolishness, but I feel like at 21 years old he's likely to improve as a footballer

Like I said in my previous post, he might become a goalscorer. But if I was putting money on it I could easily see him simply never making it, being sold for about half of what we paid for him, to someone on the continent, and to be basically forgotten.

If he had pace we might have been onto a winner.  But if he needs that much help we should have looked elsewhere. Should go all out for Remy. But I highly doubt he'd even entertain the idea of coming back.

If we paid him enough he would

If he had pace we might have been onto a winner.  But if he needs that much help we should have looked elsewhere. Should go all out for Remy. But I highly doubt he'd even entertain the idea of coming back.

If we paid him enough he would

You know we'd never break our policy. :lol: