Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Just not seeing it at the minute. Chuffed he got his goal but his general contribution is worrying. Hope he comes good with a better midfield behind him.

He was involved in our best chance before our first goal, he was a big part of the Janmaat penalty shout and then had a very good second half. I'm not sure what people are expecting, he's had a better debut season than Memphis and playing in a poor team with hardly any quality service.

Played to his build up strengths for the team pretty well tonight and that's the part he's usually pretty decent at. If we could sort out our crossing game/sign a player that likes to cross earlier and with pace, and have a deeper midfielder that can play quicker passes through the middle to him, we might be on to a winner in the coming years. His pace will be an issue in him becoming a great striker but he can still be a very good one.

Need to get players supporting him, both with quality service and someone playing closer to him. A Bellamy type player (in his prime) would be ideal for him, would do the required running and stretch opposition, unfortunately don't think there are many of those types around these days. But thought he was superb tonight when we played on the front foot, think he has a bright future here.

I said to my mate beside me when he stepped up that if he misses this, his career with Newcastle is over. Fans would pounce on him. Thankfully he was as cool as a cucumber until it went in then he went passionately nuts! Great scenes!

Took bollocks like. Proper stepped up.

aye, he demanded it as well.

As much as I love him, I feared the worst for him when he basically refused to give the ball away then stepped up. Fair play though, that's what a striker should be doing.

Calm and collected pen also which I least expected, was fully expecting a blaze over the bar tbh :lol: