Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Guest Povic

Or he's actually coming here and it's just taking a little time. Going to p*ss people right off when we apply for his visa.

Let's hope you're right! Really want him in the club!

His family just remind me of the Bacon's tbh

"Hoo - mutha, fatha. Newcastle have offered is some money to gan there and Dekka had a wicked tour rund St James' with free bait and that"

"Here nee way you're gan to Newcastle Aleksandar man, they're fuckin' crap."

"Aar howay man fatha I can at least use them as a stepping stone"

"Divven't worry son it's alreet, Porto have come in so we're gannin to Portugal"

"Mint!"

Walks out his front door and mutha and fatha lay into him with a cricket bat and a plank of wood with nails coming through it.

"Hoo - mutha, fatha. Newcastle have offered is some money to gan there and Dekka had a wicked tour rund St James' with free bait and that"

"Divven't worry son it's alreet, Porto have come in so we're gannin to Portugal"

"Mint!"

Walks out his front door and mutha and fatha lay into him with a cricket bat and a plank of wood with nails coming through it.

Screaming 'Are you callin wor steppin stone a puff?'

"Mint!"

:lol:

Or he's actually coming here and it's just taking a little time. Going to p*ss people right off when we apply for his visa.

Like who?

Everyone in the whole world.

"Mint!"

:lol: he's sat at the table signing the contract, only for mutha's foot to appear out of it and boot him in the face.

"Mint!"

:lol: he's sat at the table signing the contract, only for mutha's foot to appear out of it and boot him in the face.

:lol: "Sorry son, ye've failed the medical inal."

"Mint!"

:lol: "Sorry son, ye've failed the medical inal."

:lol:

That's a long 48 hours mind.

:lol: Aye

Charnley: "You've got 48 hours to make a decision"

Mr Mitrovic: "Fuck off, my lads off to Porto"

Charnley: "Playing hard ball, eh? Fine. You've got until Sunday to make a decision"

Well that just depends on which paper or journalist you believe. One says 48 hours the other says Sunday. Doesn't mean to say Charnley or anyone at NUFC have set either of those deadlines.