Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

The start of the shitness can be pinpointed to Gravesen's tackle on Bernard in the April before the Partizan game. Everton immediately scored, then we played poorly in the remaining games that season and started the next year with the Partizan game.

Grim times.

Aye, we got hammered off Man Utd the week after and never recovered.

The start of the shitness can be pinpointed to Gravesen's tackle on Bernard in the April before the Partizan game. Everton immediately scored, then we played poorly in the remaining games that season and started the next year with the Partizan game.

Grim times.

Aye, we got hammered off Man Utd the week after and never recovered.

Disagree.

It was the Woodgate back heal against Partizan which changed the course of the club's history.

Sp. Anderlecht news ‏@Sporting_AND 44m44 minutes ago

Newcastle have given Aleksandar Mitrovic 48 hours to sort out his future. #rsca #nufc [La Dernière Heure]

Good if true.

Can't be fucking about with this guy. Fair enough he might be good but who the fuck does his father/family/agent think he is pissing us about. Make a decision FFS. Or see ya's later!

Some guy on reddit

I went to the hotel bar in Milwaukee and the entire coaching staff came down for drinks! I introduced myself and we talked about the game tomorrow. Slowly but Surley more of the staff came down and they were hard to hear but I could make out them talking about Mirtrovic. They talked about his intelligence and his strength. Then Steve says but arrogant very arrogant

There owner or whoever is in  charge of transfers is back of holiday tomorrow so no deal was expected to be done till then.

This is a good shout. Was mentioned a week ago. Would explain the quietness.

Guest reefatoon

There's some ridiculous paranoia occuring on here at the minute. :lol:

:lol: Yep. 48 hour deadline and he is training in Italy. Unless he is flying over by hot air balloon, I am sure a plane could get him here within that time.