Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Thought it was Gayle with that chance when seeing it at the stadium..

Sorry but this lad really needs to score more goals, I just don't see the hype.

The hype is just mainly on here tbh. In 10 years time he'll be at some obscure club in another country and will be known as a journeyman striker.

Since he came we've played our best stuff with him in the team. I see him as a Mark Hughes type striker, not prolific but you miss what he does when he isn't there.

Not really, he was a sub for most of our good run at the end of last season

Guest neesy111

Since he came we've played our best stuff with him in the team. I see him as a Mark Hughes type striker, not prolific but you miss what he does when he isn't there.

What?  Our best form under Rafa last season came with him on the bench.

Not really, he was a sub for most of our good run at the end of last season

What were the good performances in that run ?

I get where you are coming from but Hughes could finish.

And also, for all the people slating him for not scoring his chance, at least he got himself into a position to have a shot at goal, which Gayle was unable to do during the whole 90.

And also, for all the people slating him for not scoring his chance, at least he got himself into a position to have a shot at goal, which Gayle was unable to do during the whole 90.

Think its becoming evidently clear both of them need to start (or at least one of them with Gouffran feeding them) together. Because him playing on his own last year didn't get anythnig

Getting into goalscoring positions has never been his problem. It's his finishing that let's him down time and time again. Don't think anyone in the crowd expected him to score when he was put through on goal yesterday.

What difference does it make if he can't score when the chance drops right at his feet with only the keeper to beat?

I'd stick with Gayle first and try to get the rest of the team functioning to create chances which he can put away. This bullshit of 'things happen' when Mitrovic is playing is really just an excuse for resorting to hoofing it long and hoping something drops our way. He can't finish, and if we are resorting to long ball, then we are really dumbing down to championship level.

I'm not actually seeing these games live so will hold off judgement, but circumstantial benefits of his playing like 'things happen' or 'when he starts we score 11' isn't really telling me much about what he brings. He holds the ball up well against big defenders is the best I'm seeing so far, but then Murphy could probably do that as well and maybe finish better when he gets the chance.

Started once this season and scores, plays 25 minutes doesn't score and hes getting grief already.

Perez has been far worse over more appearances and everyone falls over themselves to make excuses for him, definite favourites on here.

Nearly every post about Perez has been about how poor he has been except for the QPR game where he played well