Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

So you hope he's sold just to satisfy your ego? well alright then.

That's not even remotely close to what I said.

I hope he's sold because he's a decent player being treated like s*** for no real reasoning.

So you did say that, who gives a s*** what people say man.

Only quoting a small piece of my post to satisfy your random thought process. Aye, alright then.

And what Kasper said  :thup:

Reminds me a bit of the John Dahl Tomasson (sp) situation, different players, different styles, not quite ready but there's definitely something there. Both were beasts in their respective leagues at young ages.

Tomasson went on to lead the line at AC Milan and win the Champions League, not sure Mitrovic quite has that much about him, but I don't think anyone thought Tomasson did then either.

Either way, I think it'd be mad to willingly let him go unless there is some proven goalscorer we can bring in, which in itself will likely cost more than what Mitrovic will bring in at any rate.

Hehe,

great games without Mitro.

Why should we put him in squad when we did just fine.We beat mighty Nothingam Forest with this wonderfull tactic.Other games...we was just...unlucky.And we lost just 4 from our last 8 games.That is nothing to worry about.Boldy will come back soon ...just hope Gayle will not pick some injury becouse all other strikers take 27 minutes from start of the season

In Rafa we trust!!!

Reminds me a bit of the John Dahl Tomasson (sp) situation, different players, different styles, not quite ready but there's definitely something there. Both were beasts in their respective leagues at young ages.

Tomasson went on to lead the line at AC Milan and win the Champions League, not sure Mitrovic quite has that much about him, but I don't think anyone thought Tomasson did then either.

Either way, I think it'd be mad to willingly let him go unless there is some proven goalscorer we can bring in, which in itself will likely cost more than what Mitrovic will bring in at any rate.

Good shout. Thing with Tomasson is that he was touted as the best finisher at the club (amid strong competition) and apparently looked a legend in training. I think he had excellent technique but struggled with confidence (here at least). Get the impression Mitro wouldn't shine in training, at least 'technique' wise; suspect Gayle and maybe Perez/others would kick his ass in any finishing competition. However, can't help liking the guy and he is a competitor/does bring something to the team. I personally would be sad to see him go and do think he has the potential to go and achieve at a higher level. Just don't think the decrease in pitch time he has been given bodes well for his future here.

Mitrovic in hospital. Deep cut to the leg. #nufc still waiting for more details.

Obviously could still be very bad, but glad to hear nothing of dislocation or break.

Guest chopey

looking at the replay of the goal, their goalie ran to Mitro straight away so he must have seen something really bad.