Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

People on here have been dying for this to tell everybody that they told them so.

:thup: that's what gets me like. Proudly boasting about 'calling it' back when he was 20 and just arrived in the country :lol:

Barring a miracle he's finished here like, he's lost his place to Murphy and with no more cups he'll be lucky to make more than half a dozen appearances before the season is up.

Whatever guys, he's done f*** all in a Newcastle shirt and people talk of him like he's the second coming of Alan Shearer

Howay man, that's just complete nonsense.

It isn't like. He is weirdly idolised by Newcastle fans for absolutely no reason. He's achieved less than Cisse has here. :lol:

He's been given a chance again by Rafa and he's completely fluffed it.

People on here have been dying for this to tell everybody that they told them so.

:thup: that's what gets me like. Proudly boasting about 'calling it' back when he was 20 and just arrived in the country :lol:

Barring a miracle he's finished here like, he's lost his place to Murphy and with no more cup he'll be lucky to make more than half a dozen appearances before the season is up.

Got to agree with this now, he's third choice now (and rightly so) and barring injuries to both Gayle and Murphy I can't see him ever starting a game over them in the league. Shame really.

Barring a miracle he's finished here like, he's lost his place to Murphy and with no more cup he'll be lucky to make more than half a dozen appearances before the season is up.

This. Sad but true, on both counts.

Barring a miracle he's finished here like, he's lost his place to Murphy and with no more cups he'll be lucky to make more than half a dozen appearances before the season is up.

:thup:

It does make me laugh though, so many defending him.

Yet the one fuck up by Sels in that League Cup tie and everyone hating him, it was our fault we were knocked out of the cup despite having 20+ chances to score. :lol:

Yet the one f*** up by Sels in that League Cup tie and everyone hating him, it was our fault we were knocked out of the cup despite having 20+ chances to score. :lol:

Sels hasn't just made one fuck up like :lol:

Yet the one f*** up by Sels in that League Cup tie and everyone hating him, it was our fault we were knocked out of the cup despite having 20+ chances to score. :lol:

Sels hasn't just made one f*** up like :lol:

He only made one in that game mind.

He wasn't a key part of us getting relegated from the Premier League like Mitrovic either. :lol:

Yet Mitro gets a free pass on that.

He wasn't a key part of us getting relegated from the Premier League like Mitrovic either. :lol:

Well Sels wasn't here last season was he? :lol:

Well Sels wasn't here last season was he? :lol:

Point I'm making is Mitrovic gets a free pass on his fuck ups yet Sels doesn't and Mitrovic has fucked up way more and more often than Sels. :lol: