Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Kane was carded so they wouldn't have had an effect either way tbh. I don't have an issue with MOTD showing this but the way Liniker and especially Neville went on about it whilst showing a few inconclusive angles was irritating.

Shearer kept his mouth shut and he's been quick to blast Mitrovic in the past.

Wow I've just seen the elbow on match of the day with noticing nothing at the match. Are people really upset about that? There's absolutely nothing malicious in that at all, it's certainly not reckless like the Arnautovic incident from last weekend.

If he gets banned because of Neville and some other journalists I'll be massively disapponted. I really expected something bad reading the comments on here post-match.

Wow I've just seen the elbow on match of the day with noticing nothing at the match. Are people really upset about that? There's absolutely nothing malicious in that at all, it's certainly not reckless like the Arnautovic incident from last weekend.

If he gets banned because of Neville and some other journalists I'll be massively disapponted. I really expected something bad reading the comments on here post-match.

It's not particularly bad but there's just no reason for him to do it in the first place.  All he's done is given the media something to bang on about and the FA a reason to flex their balls.  It's a very silly thing to do, especially for someone with his reputation.

It's not particularly bad but there's just no reason for him to do it in the first place.  All he's done is given the media something to bang on about and the FA a reason to flex their balls.  It's a very silly thing to do, especially for someone with his reputation.

Yep this 👍

his only fault is..he have bad reputation.and he is big,young,damn ugly and he tried to press the defender like all other attackers do in rafas system

he is not soft..if he not run...or aggresive..you could tell..uninterested punk..when he bite for the club colours he is stupid cunt.i watched today 5 other games and see much brutal colisions,kicks...witout yellow card

give some suport to kid..he is good,he scored twice in 3 days..wtf you want???

Love this :lol:

Mitro is perfectly good back up, hate the fact there seems to be no middle ground with opinions on him.

And PartizanFc, good luck for the rest of the season, glad to see you've got a relatively easy draw in the europa league, might try and watch you play Skanderbeu, who you should be beating comfortably... just gotta watch out for drones in the home game ;)

Guest palnese

The desperation to give players retrospective bans is getting on my tits.

It would be fine if every incident was treated in the same way. They're not though. NUFC always get the shit end of the stick when it comes to FA decisions.

Like Dummett and Shelvey last season?

The desperation to give players retrospective bans is getting on my tits.

It would be fine if every incident was treated in the same way. They're not though. NUFC always get the shit end of the stick when it comes to FA decisions.

Like Dummett and Shelvey last season?

The FA's ref sent them off, we lost then the FA overturned the decisions.

Generally I think we get a raw deal off the officials. I have no problem with Shelvey getting sent off for what he did. It's more the fact that we rarely get awarded penalties, fouls against us aren't treated the same as fouls by us. I often get the impression the refs don't like us.