Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

The desperation to give players retrospective bans is getting on my tits.

It would be fine if every incident was treated in the same way. They're not though. NUFC always get the s*** end of the stick when it comes to FA decisions.

Like Dummett and Shelvey last season?

The FA's ref sent them off, we lost then the FA overturned the decisions.

Generally I think we get a raw deal off the officials. I have no problem with Shelvey getting sent off for what he did. It's more the fact that we rarely get awarded penalties, fouls against us aren't treated the same as fouls by us. I often get the impression the refs don't like us.

We're an affront to their very nature and core, we parade around dressed like American Football Referees while playing the game that they grew up dreaming of playing one day. It's like a cruel mocking nightmare being played out in front of them.

Mirror: Off to Olympiakos for £20m

Would be very happy with that. Much moreso than Gayle departing.

I'm not happy unless we replace him tbh, don't see the point in selling any of our strikers if we aren't going to replace them.

This, no point if we arn't bringing players in. Dembele at Celtic has £20m price tag, we should do everything to get him to come here if we sell Mitro or Gayle.

I'm not happy unless we replace him tbh, don't see the point in selling any of our strikers if we aren't going to replace them.

Obviously my statement is based on the proviso that we bring a replacement in. :laugh:

Imagine getting 40 mil for gayle and mitro  :lol: :lol:

We'd still replace them with Carlton Cole on a free.

Of course we would, Ashley 101. Prefers money in the bank resting. Rather than it beimg invested in his team which generates future incones by staying in the league.  :lol:

Obviously my statement is based on the proviso that we bring a replacement in. :laugh:

Aye fair enough, I should have known that would be the case tbf.

Snap their hands off. Keep Gayle, use that on another striker and a few other positions.

(If it were to happen): eggs in one basket time imo. One major upgrade to the attack - whether it's a CF or a No10 -

would be huge for us.

Snap their hands off. Keep Gayle, use that on another striker and a few other positions.

(If it were to happen): eggs in one basket time imo. One major upgrade to the attack - whether it's a CF or a No10 -

would be huge for us.

Definitely. We don't need more squad players, we need genuine quality now.

Zoran Tosic,ex Man Utd and CSK player signed today for Partizan FC

We have some rumours that Mitrovic will join us on loan,100% paid by Newcastle..We play in Europe ligue against Dinamo Kiev,Young boys and Skenderbeg,so your chairmans think it is good deal..He will take some experience in strong games,he will be regular player and next year he will be beast in Premiere ligue

We have some rumours that Mitrovic will join us on loan,100% paid by Newcastle..We play in Europe ligue against Dinamo Kiev,Young boys and Skenderbeg,so your chairmans think it is good deal..He will take some experience in strong games,he will be regular player and next year he will be beast in Premiere ligue

He fucking wont.

He f***ing wont.

Lol

Its just wet dreams of all Partizan suporters..Atleast first sentance is correct

He f***ing wont.

Lol

Its just wet dreams of all Partizan suporters..Atleast first sentance is correct

:lol: ok