Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

I think Rafa probably knows Mitrovic has something to offer on the pitch but is reluctant to play him because he doesn't represent the professionalism he expects from his players.

Sometimes the greater good is more important.

Guest Howaythetoon

I won’t lie I’d like to see Mitrovic be given a go in the team as he can’t be any worse than Joselu and while I’d rather not ‘strengthen’ a potential relegation rival, if he’s never going to play again for us or be used in any way and if someone is willing to offer us money, we must surely sell him especially if that allows us to strengthen our own team?

Him not featuring at all is rather odd. I personally don’t believe he’s a bad egg in training, I just believe Rafa doesn’t rate him at all.

SELL, basically and to whoever. He’s a waste of wages as things stand.

He's basically not fit enough to play and has made no effort to get fit. That's from someone who works with the squad every day.

I know people who work with the squad, actually have a family member who coaches there and someone in the academy and everything I’ve heard is that he’s the same as everyone else, trains, gets on with the lads etc. I know Rafa is strict on fitness and eating habits, but if he were that uncooperative?

Either way he needs sold if he’s never to be used regardless of who buys him. You don’t cut off your nose to spite your face...

Have you asked them about his fitness?

Agreed, I'd sell him if he's not going to be used.

Aye, he trains with the rest of them I’m told which leads me to believe that isn’t the issue as he’d be quickly away from the group. I do know Rafa is meticioulous on what they all eat and the have to stick to a certain food and diet plan and if they don’t they get fined, maybe he likes a steak or two... I’m pretty certain he is fit and match ready like any of the other players even if he isn’t fully following a diet plan. Maybe that pisses Rafa off, who knows.

The fella I know works on the conditioning/medical side and says his fitness data is the worst in the group, and by some distance. He's been told to sort his fitness out and has done nothing about it.

All I know is that in training he’s no different to the rest and gets on well with others. Again I know Rafa is strict on diet etc. so I can see this being an issue, I just can’t see Mitrovic being some kind of fat unfit bloke to the point where he’d be totally excluded.

I won’t lie I’d like to see Mitrovic be given a go in the team as he can’t be any worse than Joselu and while I’d rather not ‘strengthen’ a potential relegation rival, if he’s never going to play again for us or be used in any way and if someone is willing to offer us money, we must surely sell him especially if that allows us to strengthen our own team?

Him not featuring at all is rather odd. I personally don’t believe he’s a bad egg in training, I just believe Rafa doesn’t rate him at all.

SELL, basically and to whoever. He’s a waste of wages as things stand.

He's basically not fit enough to play and has made no effort to get fit. That's from someone who works with the squad every day.

I know people who work with the squad, actually have a family member who coaches there and someone in the academy and everything I’ve heard is that he’s the same as everyone else, trains, gets on with the lads etc. I know Rafa is strict on fitness and eating habits, but if he were that uncooperative?

Either way he needs sold if he’s never to be used regardless of who buys him. You don’t cut off your nose to spite your face...

Have you asked them about his fitness?

Agreed, I'd sell him if he's not going to be used.

I'm sure Rafa would sell him as well if we got the replacement he wanted. since the deal on the table at the moment is supposedly £8m for Mitro (from a rival relegation team), and £25m for his replacement, then I can see where the problem might be.

A swap deal was also rumoured with Łukasz Teodorczyk

Why would we literally downgrade? :lol:

Why is it downgrading?

Bringing in a striker with a poorer record than Mitro from the team Mitro came from.

In the last three season's Mitrovic has 14 goals in 65.

Łukasz Teodorczyk has 26 goals in 57 in the last two season's.

I must be missing the downgrade. :lol:

Why is it downgrading?

Bringing in a striker with a poorer record than Mitro from the team Mitro came from.

You must surely understand that I'm talking about their record for Anderlecht.

Why is it downgrading?

Because Mitrovic had a better record for Anderlecht?

Why is it downgrading?

You must surely understand that I'm talking about their record for Anderlecht.

You cant really base him being a downgrade just on each players time at one club which would have had different players contributing to how each individual may or may have not performed.

Over all it's  not miles apart goals per game for Anderlecht, and Teodorczyk games to goals average is better of career league games.

Besides pointless debating. Its likely a bollox rumour.

5 bucks says Might Mag is Polish.

5 quid says Kaizero is a yank  :lol:

You want my PayPal over PM so you can send me the five pounds, or?

Why say bucks then? I would have likely said, a fiver says? Or 5 quid.

Anyway im not Polish ??

Unless you are Aus??