Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Can't imagine us getting any better striker in at the moment than him. Realistically, even with the money from his sale, there aren't anyone we would get. Better just keep him.

Even though I don't rate him, I probably agree with you.

Can't imagine us getting any better striker in at the moment than him. Realistically, even with the money from his sale, there aren't anyone we would get. Better just keep him.

Would genuinely love to know why people don’t rate him. Young forward, superb in the air, bangs in goals in every team he’s played for. What’s not to like? Maybe missing a bit of tactical discipline? In a young lad, surely that can be taught?

We should be sat watching this game, proud that one of our young players is making his mark at the world cup now and looking forward to him doing the same this coming season. Instead, we're contemplating how much we can get for him (that we won't fucking spend anyway) and wondering what bargain basement hopeless prick we'll "replace" him with. Mad.

Would genuinely love to know why people don’t rate him. Young forward, superb in the air, bangs in goals in every team he’s played for. What’s not to like? Maybe missing a bit of tactical discipline? In a young lad, surely that can be taught?

Because we've rarely seen this kind of form/finishing from him in a black and white shirt, people seem to forget how poor he was for us in the Chamionship.

That said, would definitely like to see him given another chance here, as let's face it, we'll not be spending £20m plus on a striker anytime soon.

Because we've rarely seen this kind of form/finishing from him in a black and white shirt, people seem to forget how poor he was for us in the Chamionship.

That said, would definitely like to see him given another chance here, as let's face it, we'll not be spending £20m plus on a striker anytime soon.

I honestly think that's because he's never been given enough consistent opportunities. Anecdotally, he only ever seemed to get 4-5 games before one poor performance or a daft booking landed him on the bench to not be seen for months. I think he only actually started something like 11 games in the Championship. I also think people seem to forget he was only 21 or something when he arrived but expected to solve all our forward problems in a useless Mclaren team. Hiding to nothing and he did more than ok.

Seems to me, he's been given the shortest rope of any player in recent memory, by many fans and manager.

Fair play to him, I've never been arsed about selling him but the point about how much we'd have to pay to get a striker of his recent record is a good one.

If we were sat here talking about him being on loan in the Championship from another club and scoring loads, then getting a goal in the World Cup not one of us would entertain the possibility of Ashley allowing us to buy him.

The lad is doing well - perhaps Rafa will decide to take another look at him, after the WC -particularly as his game seems to be maturing a bit. That said, if it's not to be - got to trust the manager on this one.

Panel on MotD singing his praises, mind.