Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

There's £150 deducted from that first pay packet.

It is endearing to see him checking into the hotel with our top on. Kind of strange. But endearing.

I think it's quite refreshing to see a young lad waltzing around with his jeans and toon top on, supported us a lad, obviously pretty chuffed he's now a toon player and is blatantly doesn't give two fucks who knows about it :lol:

Better than the usual set of massive headphones, surly indifference and a haircut that looks like two clippers have had a pissed up row on their head anyway :lol:

I don't know much about him but from what i've seen and read about him he strikes me like a character that will have no problems performing on the biggest stage. Despite being only 20!! years old i can't see him look like a rabbit caught in the headlights. I think he'll be ice cool as fuck no matter what. That's a very good attribute to have, especially as a striker. I'm not expecting too much from him, but my gut feeling is good.

I don't know much about him but from what i've seen and read about him he strikes me like a character that will have no problems performing on the biggest stage. Despite being only 20!! years old i can't see him look like a rabbit caught in the headlights. I think he'll be ice cool as f*** no matter what. That's a very good attribute to have, especially as a striker. I'm not expecting too much from him, but my gut feeling is good.

Matters not if we don't create chances. That's my concern. Hopefully McClaren can unpardew everyone.