Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Mane is class and should have been playing for us, if our French sniffing scout was as good as he's made out to be.

Mane played in Austria not France for the few years before moving to England but I agree that he is class

Played for Metz in 2011/12 tho, at a time we were supposed to have almost a blanket knowledge of the top two French tiers. Poor stuff if we didn't at least spot him. Also played at the Olympics that we supposedly scouted.

Spoke to a scout from a Premier League-club today, responsible for Holland/Belgium.

Said Mitrovic is "hopeless, can't play football, only head it".

He's good friends with Carr. Carr asked him about Anita when we signed him, he suggested Clasie instead. Also confirmed Carr always thought Pardew was a shit manager.

Spoke to a scout from a Premier League-club today, responsible for Holland/Belgium.

He's good friends with Carr. Carr asked him about Anita when we signed him, he suggested Clasie instead. Also confirmed Carr always thought Pardew was a s*** manager.

Sounds like a bit of a hyperbole mong. Every other man/expert/scout that have seen him play seems to rate him, so I wouldn't care too much about what this guy bleats on about.

These are the guys out there that are responsible for getting players for clubs ...

Mitrovic can't play football, and can only head. That's just crazy. You will find no other scouting report out there in line with that "expert" analysis. Ridiculous.

He's good friends with Carr. Carr asked him about Anita when we signed him, he suggested Clasie instead. Also confirmed Carr always thought Pardew was a shit manager.

Carr clearly values his opinion.

It's a small sample size but what i saw of that Youtube vid he can definitely play :lol: I was quite surprised by his general play going off that tbh.

There was a video on Vimeo showing mostly general play. The guy looks so impressive in that one.

He wasn't wrong about Anita/Clasie though imo.

A bit early to say tbh.

Well, I presume this was based on what they showed in Holland, which was more impressive from Clasie as far as I am concerned..

I for one am stunned the Feyenoord fan prefers the Feyenoord player over the Ajax one

He wasn't wrong about Anita/Clasie though imo.

A bit early to say tbh.

Well, I presume this was based on what they showed in Holland, which was more impressive from Clasie as far as I am concerned..

I for one am stunned the Feyenoord fan prefers the Feyenoord player over the Ajax one

:) Calling it how it is, it seems. I, for one, think our Dutch posters have far too much influence on what people should feel about Dutch players ;)

Ban them, tbh.