Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Impressed enough with him, think he will develop into a top class player. The problem today was the acres of space between him and our supporting midfielders, the gap was too big and he was left with too much to do

Think he will thrive against most teams where we can have decent amount of possession

hoping he fucking terrorises arsenals back line next week

We've struggled against Arsenal for a long time. I think part of that is we haven't had anyone to cause them nightmares in the air where they're still weak. Can't wait to see him against their defenders. Also hope Cech is still flapping at crosses when we play them :drool:

Considering that he's only 20 years old and lacks match fitness a bit, and playing his first game in a new league away at OT.

Pretty damn impressive debut considering everything. He'll be a force!

With Thauvin (if he proves good enough, Aarons if not) and Ayoze either side of him, I think Mitro will be fantastic. Thauvin can deliver the ball into the area from his side and him and Ayoze can have some neat little link-up play once they strike up an understanding. I'm sure Ayoze is capable of delivering a decent ball into the area too.

Guest antz1uk

i'd like to see a midfield of this if McClaren can get tiote back to what he used to be, there's some great service there for mitrovic. I like anita but i'm just not sure he's got enough to cement his own position. at the moment it's like we've got him and colback covering one position. Colback offers nothing, he doesn't break up play nor does he offer anything going forward, we've got 2 players taking up 2 positions of what 1 player could do, break it up, protect the back four and move the ball on or in the case of sissoko drive forward himself

sissoko/tiote

aarons  winjaldum  thauvin

perez

mitrovic

FWIW i think sossoko will be gone by 1st Sep

Guest Howaythetoon

How did he play yesterday?

Promising. Obviously not the best performance but really showed what he can do and never gave up as well. A bit too isolated imo.

Cheers!

Is he the type who can score goals off his own esteem like say Ba could, or does he require good service ala Cisse?