Jamaal Lascelles

Nobody

Jamaal Lascelles  

176 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do?

Looking forward to the first victory when Lascelles kneels in the center circle Platoon style and points to the sky........................... "This ones for you Mike".................................fucka

Lascelles has met Ashley like, what, once? Keegan said that he initially liked Ashley. But like Wullie says the bonuses fracas and now these comments screams out that he's been told/paid/whatever to say that. And that fucking stinks.

The comments though, wish the players would just dodge or deflect. Rafa included.

Well he can fuck of as well, hope he does his hamstring in or something, once again a footballer giving absolute zero fucks when it comes to the feelings of fans. But hey, check out my new contract. Cunt.

The bad news is Mike Ashleys a great guy and he's here to stay, the good news is I've got a new 6 year contract on an improved salary with a relegation clause in case it goes tits up.

250px-David_Brent_111.jpg

You're still thinking about the bad news aren't you.

:lol:

Honestly, what a fucking prick. How fucking dare he try and make on that the only thing that needs to happen is for the fans to unify with the club and not the other way around. Absolute fucking prick.

Aye, he can piss off with that. Fans have been there, rightly or wrongly, at every game thus far and we still haven't won.

This is nothing to do with building the club long term, this in reaction to possible rumours of teams sniffing about Lascelles.  They've done this for yonks now.

ay  this

So what? It's win-win. We sell him for more money, Rafa gets every penny the club generates... ar for fuck sake.

The bad news is Mike Ashleys a great guy and he's here to stay, the good news is I've got a new 6 year contract on an improved salary with a relegation clause in case it goes tits up.

250px-David_Brent_111.jpg

You're still thinking about the bad news aren't you.

:lol: :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Thinking about it, it's also canny ironic that he's come out with this unmitigated horseshit to try and dampen the protests when up until now the divide was between Ashley vs us, Rafa, and the players, and now he's made it Ashley, him, and whichever other cunt wants to defend Ashley vs us.

They must be having a fucking laugh thinking that him and his words, or anyone and their words are more important to us than getting Ashley out, or that anything they say will hold any weight. Keegan himself could endorse Ashley and it would change nothing about what he's done, so I've got no idea why Ashley or Lascelles think they'll change anyone's mind that's already made.

Has he even asked himself why we're negative? It's  because we've had 11 years of Ashley refusing to make this club as good as it can be. Yes Jamaal, let's  unite in our acceptance  of showing zero ambition. We're  still 2 divisions above the mackems, for now at least, but listening to Stuart Donald on total sport last night made me think I'd  love an owner who shared the same mindset.

To be fair though, Ashley and Mort went to pubs and drank and mixed with fans in his first year in charge and a lot of people lapped it up.

Guest firetotheworks

Honest question, if Rafa signs a new contract and comes out with something similar, will everyone turn on him too?

Absolutely, but he's not that stupid.

Honest question, if Rafa signs a new contract and comes out with something similar, will everyone turn on him too?

I'd Assume he'd been given a budget etc and all of his requests if he did mind.

Rafa and the players being a likeable bunch compared to Pardew and his mercenaries is what's keeping a lot of people from jacking in or boycotting.

Lascelles told NUFC TV he was "over the moon", adding: "We now need to give the fans what they deserve."

Ask your mate what we deserve, because we are being served no wins,no goals, and almost certain relegation.

I actually see more fight in Cardiff so far.

First thought on seeing the news this morning was a Partridge shrug, expected some sort of bullshit to be spouted but didn't expect such sell out shite.

Well done, skip', you got whatever you wanted out of Ashley and there's no longer a war on, how convenient. Good luck wherever your relegation release clause takes you. :clap: